Current Test Universe

I was trying to reach a friend’s farm, but he’s in EU and I’m in US West.

All I can find is a level 1 and 2 world, and a level 4 exo. He’s on a level 3 coal planet i believe ad able to access three worlds plus (maybe) 1 exo.

Are there any more worlds, or is EU reachable from USW in the current setup?

1 Like

Dand USA west
Kraterradall USA West
Leridian EXO USA West

These are the only ones I have. I went to the exo to see if I could find any other planets. Nope. :frowning:

Jiivita has a lot of portals…maybe he has it?

2 Likes

These are what i have as well.

I was offered USW and EU as starting areas. It’s not important really but i was going to make a link and it seems we’re isolated in regional pockets.

I made a 2nd character real quick and selected the EU region. Seems like they do have diff planets. :woman_shrugging:

euts1

I haven’t found a way to link the two

The universe isn’t connecting the worlds as expected.

There are actually 12 worlds in the universe and they’re currently not all accessible. We’ll get it fixed up on Monday.

13 Likes

Thanks for clearing that up. I wasn’t sure of the expectation I just knew that previously we were able to get into other regions.

1 Like

1 Like

And for proper goo testing add a few higher level planets perhaps??

ok, that was a sentence I never expected to write! :joy:

2 Likes

There are currently 12 worlds in the Testing universe - but there is a hole in the connection graph so some of the worlds aren’t accessible.

Higher blinksecs skills CONFIRMED for next patch! :joy:

That would solve sooo much! Hehe…

Also, add a T5 and T6? Or are you saying they are already there but I can’t get to it??

They’re already there. The missing link in the graph is the problem.

I tried giving Location markers for all the worlds to @Gorillastomp but we couldn’t use them to warp to as the warp distance couldn’t be calculated.

Ahh awesome they are there,shame about the bug.

Waiting for Monday it is!

I’m curious, in the testing environments, can devs warp to specific worlds and specific coordinates on those worlds? :thinking:

Cheat testing quantum warp conduits come to mind for the lesser beings… :sweat_smile:

They can because when we were testing i was trying to warp to him and i couldn’t

I can teleport (not Warp) to worlds, players, beacons, capitals, exact coordinates, etc.

This is why it wasn’t obvious to me that the universe had an issue as I was able to teleport to all the worlds.

2 Likes

What??? It’s confirmed! James IS the Warp Wraith!!!

3 Likes