Cuttletrunk Federation is looking for more!

Settlement: Cuttletrunk Federation
Portal Connections: Ultima Aqua Hub Inc HQ, Finata.

Hey everyone – just doing a shameless plug for our settlement. We are looking for more to join the Cuttletrunk Federation. We are a group of about 4 no-lifers and 4-10 casual members. We are looking to grow and get larger.

We have a lot of area, and we are expanded and adding roads every day. We just got our 1st big portal connection with Ultima Aqua Hub on Finata.

Here are some pics from the Tower, we have the main settlement, and a (placeholder) bridge that connect to Ice Mountain (which we also have a portal for the lazies who hate running across it.

We also have a discord – but we are not super good at using it so if you have discord bot skills that is always a plus.

Looking for more people who want a home, we have spots open for shops too!

Please message on this thread with your in-game name or stop on by and /shout if you are interested!

Hope to see you,
Gill

4 Likes

I ran by you guys yesterday! S’ pretty awesome

3 Likes

Very nice!! In which region is your planet’s settlement?

You mean like IRL? Technically it is US East – but all people are all over the US.

But planet region – we are “East of Navidsenmen Chaos”

1 Like

Thank you, I was meaning IRL, I didn’t find the planet on boundlesscrafting website. (maybe I look too fast). My home is in Ultima hub, than no problem to reach you!

1 Like

Take your toxic and rude comment elsewhere. I dont come to your place and call it ugly like you did mine.

4 Likes

Are you one of the no-lifers or the casual folks?

Right now? No lifer. Soon ill be casual since my residency at the Seattle VA is about to start at the end of October and that will eat up the majority of my time.

Do you have communal workshops and readymade homes, or is it mostly empty plots and everyone for themselves?

We are still creating the base, but we have community crafting areas.

It is like a guild – anyone can join the city, but you have to want to be in the guild and go through small Discord voice chat interview/get-to-know-eachother to see what you are about before you have unrestricted access to the guild’s supplies.

I learned my lessons about banks being robbed on other MMOs to just let anyone join and have full access.

2 Likes

Love the top down view! I need to get back to build on my plots… sorry bout that :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

From the screenshots, doesn’t seem like you have any sizable surface lava nearby.

Nope, no lava nearby. But there is lots of lava less than 2 portals away. From CF --> Ultima --> whatever lava planet you want, for example Lambliss.

We are all new players, so we havent gotten to the point of why or why not we want to be living by lava.

1 Like

But isn’t your city situated on merika? Why would you suggest i want to settle elsewhere?

Im not suggesting you settle elsewhere.

I am just posting about an open invitation that we are welcoming new (or old) players alike.

You do you, boo boo.

1 Like

Sorry for all the questions. Since game is in maintenance, I was hoping to get a feel for what your place is like. I already have a settlement on Beckon, and was hoping to build something on merika and possibly near surface lava. If I wanted to build on other planets, I’d probably pick alcyon.

Ok, good luck to you. Thanks for all the thread activity.

1 Like

I’ll drop by sometime after maintenance is done. I’ll probably join on my main alt, which is a generalized miner/explorer/gatherer. Don’t take it wrong when I asked about communal workshops and readymade homes. I’m not much of a builder. If you want prestige, I can stack some gleams for you but anything I build is very practical.

1 Like

Im the same way with building. Im so bad at it, but luckily some of the guild is great at it.

1 Like

Ok well, if you dont want to be a part of my guild/community than dont. No biggie.

Sorry my bank is to “empty” for your tastes. Like I said, we are all new.