Daily boundless newspaper?

I’d read it

1 Like

A daily news paper might be a full time job but weekly or monthly might be doable. @the-moebius had a good one going for awhile.

1 Like

Yeah, a weekly newspaper should be managble (though not for/by me) and could be very fun/interesting I think :slight_smile:

Ideas:

• Worlds/player stats overview
  • Hightling a certain building and/or city
  • Interview with a player
  • Photos
  • Advertisements for shops/deals
  • Advertisements for activities (guilds)
    Etc…

I would certainly check it out :wink:

2 Likes

I would even go with biweekly. Still want time to play the game yourself and allow things/builds to develop in game. But entirely up to the creator. I do agree it should be player-made and not dev made though.

1 Like

Personals section?

Hi, I’m Dutch. I moved to Sorissi 16 months ago. I enjoy building and max grapple range. My favorite color is silk yellow.
Must love wildstocks.

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Love it!

1 Like

Different people could contribute each month with a section if they can giving variety to the paper and with a lot of people all over the world would be great to see :grimacing:

I don’t mind helping where I can I do photography too :+1:t3:

Also could be posted to twitter etc to get BOUNDLESS community seen and what fun we having at creating things together :wink:

1 Like

Thank you.

I want to see nightstar write a piece!

1 Like

…looking for tree builder… Looking for very large cave excavator… Willing to pay in earthyam and creature mantle…

3 Likes

Cool idea, I’d like to read it for sure and contribute in some way if i can.
You could make advertise for shops or other places for cover the costs :rofl:

2 Likes

I have an art background (sadly still an unpaid passion) but I’d love to try and contribute some art or strips, bits and pieces for design even if needed. Monthly is a realistic start and maybe down to bi weekly if it gets enough support? I’d give it a shot to help.

3 Likes

Awesome!

@rogueOp and I have started working on the magazine, the basic structure of it, and will soon reach out to all of you who want/can contribute in any sort of way. Nice to see that there is interest for it!

2 Likes

Is it a shareable doc for collaborating?

No, we are busy on a unified style for the magazine, and will incorporate community articles/builds/advertizements/interviews and whatever else you can come up with! We thought with the content being so diverse it would be nice to have an overarching style throughout.

1 Like

Truelost et al = editor and publisher :wink:

1 Like

Great idea…a jobs (classified) section.

We definitely want more input and feedback and collaboration from the community so if you or anyone else wants direct input let us know so we can invite you to our Discord server and go over things.