Daily Free Items

Hiya everyone,

Recently come back to boundless after a pretty long break, and it’s good to be back, glad to see so many are still playing.

Anywho, I have opened up a shop in Eresho (I was too lazy to build a new place, just using something I already had built). Well I say a shop, but I am actually just giving away items daily, just trying to reach the 500k beacon footfall trophy if I am honest.

But twice daily I will put free items up in this shop so feel free to swing by and check it out, could be anything from forged items, to free food or any spare building blocks I have, and once a week I will put some rough Oort up for free too.

I currently have portals opened to Ultima’s new hub on Eresho and one to TNT’s megahub on Circarpous, additionally I have space for more portals in my shop, some 2x2 and 3x2, which can be made into 2x3 or 3x3 if needed along with space for other sized portals at the other side of my shop.

If you want to open a portal up to the shop, feel free to grab a token, or reply to this post of you need a specific size, alternatively you can use the in game letter boxes in the shop to contact me, or message me on discord using the tag - Ahri#1945 (renamed in most boundless servers to Alduin or [ULT] Alduin.

One final thing from me, the first 3 people who want to open portals to the shop, I will fuel them for you for free.

Thanks everyone, peace out.

P.S. Remember to stay Boundless :wink:

6 Likes

Welcome back! :slight_smile:
Hope you put that stack of hammers to good use :wink:

1 Like

Haha, thanks, and ofc, high tier mining when I get a chance :sweat_smile: