Damage Calculator down, anything like?

The damage calculator at http://www.pfiffel.com/bl/dmg/ is down, anyone know of anything similar? I hope @Pfiffel is all good! =D

1 Like

Oh no!
I use this site pretty much on the daily.
Sooo good for figuring out how much you need to forge the different tools for the different tiers.

1 Like

Uh oh…

Me too…

Missing you Pfiffel!

hoffe sie sind ein guter freund? Kommen sie zurück und spielen sie bald!

OH ■■■■!

Just two days ago I was LITERALLY thinking, if this goes down Im ________ed

ugh

Looks like ALL his websites are down.
No block-drops, no forge traits, no damage calculator…

@Pfiffel, I love your websites and hope you’re doing alright!

1 Like

Looks like he needed a break from his last post.

2 Likes

Does anyone have a way to contact him outside of the forums?
I would love to be able to host his data on my own (ad-free) website.
Otherwise, will have to get to work on re-creating it from scratch.

Yeah I’ll contact him. But if all his sites are down, im sorry, but I don’t think they’ll be back up anytime soon if ever again.

I get that :confused:
If he’s okay with it, I was hoping I could get a copy of his website data so I could migrate it to my website so others can still use it.

1 Like

Awww, that was before i returned, and hadn’t seen that. very sad to see =(

Well, hope to see you again someday @Pfiffel ! Starting from scratch isn’t as bad as it sounds. Kinda helped me learn all the new patches, but it will take a while before the devastation wears off… those were some great builds! Hope to see the like again someday!

I’ve seen the page go down a couple times after that post.

Hey everyone, thanks for the kind words! The site should be back up. It was just a matter of my web host not seeing admin activity in a while (for which I usually get a warning in time), but all’s good now.

16 Likes

Thanks Pfiffel. And Im sorry about your builds. Its very kind of you to keep your tools running. I know they are heavily used and greatly appreciated.

3 Likes