Danaus Borl - Lv 5 atmosphere Shock exo

Yep, Cold Berry, tons of it too! Not sure if that is a repeat though either?

Resources and a couple quick pics…

Edit: Gleam-

2 Likes

It’s on Dzassak :confused:

1 Like

Thanks, just went to check that! Ah well - though it is there too, it is pretty, I can use it and there is tons so I’ll probably farm a bunch anyways.

Yes, Dzassak, got a gleam mine in portal area of Nova Golda…

1 Like

Stone and wood colour? Anything new there at least?

I haven been on the exo to confirm yet

2 Likes

Dunno yet, been collecting resin since I fell in a bunch!

1 Like

Stale Red Igneous and Warm Orange Ancient is nice :+1:

1 Like

Stopped collecting resin at 3 smart stacks, but there is still a bunch here:

If anyone is looking.

Not just scraps either, large pools.

3 Likes

Block colours sound good thanks for the info. Need food first then some rock collecting

Mhhmm … Warm Orange ancient wood, were do I know that from ???
O yeah, now I know … THERKA :grinning:
Go for it boys and girls :+1::+1::+1:

Please find me some big trees of it :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yep, got a bunch too, I think I’ll leave any more I come across. :smiley:

Therka. The home land. Right in the feels.

4 Likes

@bucfanpaka you are a doll! Thank you for the heads up, finally got bookoos of resin! :grin:

1 Like

Still tons of resin left!

1 Like

Awesome!! :slight_smile: Haha, I’m also like the town crier on my way to try to find them if I spot one right away like this, shouting about it into chat. :rofl: “New exo up!” “Where is the new exo?”

Hehe, oh yeah, and I just got busted murdering the glow caps, lol… :flushed: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

They are beautiful vivid orange mushrooms but all buc cares about is the lamellas :frowning:

2 Likes

They ARE quite pretty… I’m so bad. :wink: Keeps running around swinging axe wildly :smiling_imp:

I have a bunch of glowing lamella up for sale now, btw! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Illegally-sourced lamellas. No one buy them :joy:

2 Likes

Let me tell ya…I’ve been laboring to get resin since resin started, the other day I found a couple hundred remnants under water that took about 3 or 4 hours to get…but today oh what a glorious day for resin, first time seeing it above ground. When I ported in it was right next to me. Oh happy day! LOL!! :grin::rofl::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes