[Danaus Borl] --[Shock Tier 6 Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

Sorry I don’t mean to give away all your secrets :blush:

I’m having that kick with mining where I’ve got too many mats for a while now so trying to find something else to stock up on. Of course I naturally explore and try to find what they sell for. I was really shocked how much goo goes for compared to how insanely easy it is to gather. And it’s so much more fun with the swinging around everywhere.

1 Like

Haha, oh no secrets there, I’ve put pics myself in these exo threads trying to show how easy it is to get sometimes… sort of like the glow caps, surprised so many people ignore it! When you consider time investment for payoff, pays to go for the goo-ds! :wink: I sell it real cheap, 20c, and still great profits from the good goo exos.

1 Like

… Here is what to look out for - these tunnels. Find these tunnels on an exo with a good goo % = easy, easy coin. Run up and down them, you can get a smart stack before too long. :smiley:

3 Likes

Those things are an absolute ride to grapple between, clear the level, run and grapple to the next level, rinse and repeat.

I wish mining was like this lol. No need for any aoe hammers then. Just straight up Indiana jonesing for rocks and minerals.

2 Likes

You kinda can. The last rift planet had caverns full of goo plus lots and lots of rift seams in the exposed walls. I had an absolute blast “mining” (gathering) on that planet.

2 Likes

Yes this rift planet we have right now does too! You could see bright blue markers on the walls above the lava lakes in the one huge spawn.i snagged probably 200 rift just off the walls alone. It’s probably in my top 5 of the exos so far for gathering.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.