[Dead Post] Release 247: Sovereign and Creative Worlds!

ikr?:
i would love to see no reply until its really replaced by actual release post - haha; would be brilliant re-troll :rofl:

but too late - the excited ones couldnā€™t help themselves :wink: and devs are sitting there now laughing while sipping martini

4 Likes

@DKPuncherello has a sacrificial lava altar all set up in the Exo Station in the mall! Maybe we should all go have a celebration there later with some mass self-immolationā€¦ :grin: :+1:

4 Likes

Waitā€¦are you saying we could have trolled the trolls!!! What sorcery is this!!!

6 Likes

7 Likes

@RedY3 may choose the snu snu ritual if he prefers, though I donā€™t recommend smacking a elite wildstock behind. To each their own :rofl:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::skull::skull_and_crossbones::skull::skull_and_crossbones::skull::skull_and_crossbones::skull::skull_and_crossbones:

IM DEAD

giphy (2)

4 Likes

Idk what you all are talking about xD :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

giphy (2)

4 Likes

Since its still set as hidden and invisible to the forum list, did you mean for the notice to send out to everyones inbox? lol :blue_heart:

4 Likes

I vote for 1 or 3 if 1 is off the table.

1 Like

You know they did!

Sorry our judges have decided that you did not answer in the form of a question so we will go with 4.

5 Likes

Nah next Friday on the birthday

super omg

4 Likes

Fair enough Iā€™ll gather my things.

3 Likes

Itā€™s killing us

giphy (4)

3 Likes

Well, I git a guy coming to erect an 80ā€™ tower against my house next Thursday to help improve my Internet speed, so maybe if James holds off until Friday I can join the party.

3 Likes

No offense but that is not even funny I think we would all cry!

PLACEHOLDER

This posts is a placeholder to post future excited reactions.

PLACEHOLDER

18 Likes