Dear Axon

Why am I being dragged into this??? :thinking:

Yes very few people bought packages alone - I only know of myself and like 2-3 others. Most are shared payments accounts or ones that were bought much later. 3 Oortians in this forum are free accounts (of my 8) I gave out to friends. So @Undead being a backer has nothing to do with “special treatment” or anything. I can assure you that…

1 Like

All I got out of that msg is:
hmm, so you still have 5 left? interesting…

:joy:

Nah, don’t worry, don’t need one.

1 Like

I am fairly certain @James just finds my constant pinging annoying and may be looking for a reason to get rid of me. Its one of the reasons I feed his assassin @AmandaPan gleams every so often.

Real talk though, it’s easy to create boogymen. I think you will find backers don’t get any special treatment other than a few people getting a call once a month (which those individuals paid for). The list of people I see things going for them doesn’t really have anything to do with their backer tier. It’s more the same way everything else in the world works. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. Every interaction the devs take in our problems have a “winner” and a “loser”. While that’s not really what happens, its how the people involved will see it.

Edit: Seriously, giving amanda gleams is good kharma.

5 Likes

you quoted me the other day asking for proof thats why.

Ahh, you mean this tidbit?

You do realise Axon is a solo guild, right? So if you were right then the devs would rule in your favour…

In any case, I asked for proof of larger guilds having more leeway with the devs than solo/small ones and/or that some people get preferential treatment, either of which I still haven’t seen proof of…

But…

I don’t need it, do whatever you think is best for you I will not get involved with this, have had enough drama as it is don’t need to deal with someone else’s…

I hope you can find a good solution to this in the end…

2 Likes

yeah wasnt trying to drag you into it just literally found it ironic that the proof landed on our doorstep.

There won’t be proof because the devs definitely don’t “favor” people in my view. They have show pretty consistent behavior and many old school people that have been here for a long time aren’t getting special treatment. In EA there were a few things (like giving out some special gleam colors, umbras, etc) but once they went to release its been steady no picking one person over another.

8 Likes

I would expect that reporting once would be enough. After it has been review that rest of spam should go to rubbish bin :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve only reported once and it was because shop stands were discoverable, but not reachable. The issue was solved in 2 days, so the devs are pretty active in fixing things.

3 Likes

im sorry im just upset literally kyrisanna who has multiple sclerosis cried tonight axon hope you feel good about yourselves(yourself?), i dont like bullies and my response is to put them in their place, personally i feel like there is preferential treatment going on otherwise this issue wouldnt have spread across biitula like it has, how many people have quit the game due to axon’s activities? how many builds have been consumed its like the borg its ugly, no one wants them in your backyard and its designed to do one thing assimilate.

6 Likes

We all know who did this and I bet 50 oort that he will write a post making himself the victim of the situation as he always does.

edit:

Oort bet is not for real :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

unknown

15 Likes

I think this shows again that people do not necessarilly identify with connected plots rather than their guilds. It has been discussed earlier, it may be better to only have guild prestige in the planetary prestige list instead of settlement prestige. In this way settlements only add prestige to the entity they choose to.

Also, I would hope if something against CoC happened the devs act accordingly.

4 Likes

A genuinely sad and depressing move on their part, not the first time either…:expressionless:

2 Likes

Makes me glad I have great neighbors.

2 Likes

I wasn’t here for EA, but I’ve been here since launch, I run a large guild, and I can say I have received ZERO special treatment.

I can also say the devs have been responsive and have solved issues in reasonable time, and with fairness.

Im glad I have good neighbors. #triorrocks

2 Likes

Yo. Anyone see the mcgregor fight. Wowza! Didn’t see that coming… Just like the billion PMs @james will be getting tomorrow. Zing. Lol. Devs are sleeping. And I don’t know about anyone else. I always get preferential treatment. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:… not at all. Sorry But I’m After ufc wasted. :v::poop::dash: #blamejeff

7 Likes

How are you wasted the fight was [redacted for spoilers]

1 Like

Started way early