Death penalty message

So I just died on the exo and noticed that the death penalty message was not the good one.

See screenshot

I play on PS4. Anyone else notice this?

1 Like

What should it say?

1 Like

it should say 20 000 XP for me, because I am past level 50 and the death penalty lasts for 10% of a level’s required XP, iirc

1 Like

I see this all the time too, 20xp instead of 20k
I’m on PC however

2 Likes

I’ve been noticing this too and almost made a post about it last night. You beat me to it!

4 Likes

I’m pretty sure at one point it did say 20 000 XP though lol

it’s why I thought I should make this post XD

2 Likes

I see this, but I got a guild buff that makes it half, so it displays 10 XP (it should say 10,000)

1 Like

Oh this explains it. I’ve always been super confused seeing the death penalty message. Mine has always just been a double digit number and I knew I made no sense and never know how much the death penalty Actually was for. All I had to do was add 3 0’s to it. Makes a lot more sense. Yea this has always been how my message looks though

2 Likes

PC here: mine has always been 20. glad to know it’s actually 20,000.

3 Likes

This might be a little bit off topic, but is there a way to check the remainder of buffs/penalties?

I never knew the 20xp was 20k xp and never track how much I have gained/owe. Do death penalties stack?

1 Like

They do not stack

1 Like

It did indeed used to say 20 000. Noticed it a few weeks back, but figured meh. Devs take long enough sorting important things, no need to distract them any more with things like this…yet.

1 Like

I pulled a “for science” and can confirm I’m getting the same. Died from fall dmg on Refgar T1

3 Likes

@lucadeltodecso I just noticed the same issue happens when I ran out of plots.

I Die So much me haven’t Noticed lol

2 Likes

lol, same =)

Edit: that is how I know they don’t stack… otherwise I would probably have a stack of 50 from doing the atlas on each Umbris Exo :man_facepalming:

1 Like

It’s always said 20xp for me.

2 Likes