Decayed prestige plants

where can I see some ?

• any kind, ideally all
2 Likes

I have some decayed and some half grown frozen plants in the shallow water near the Raven @ Brandywine. If you go through the TNT trior portal and go straight you’ll find it. I also have some of the dangly ones that are decayed in my grotto under the falls. If you take a left after going straight from Portal after leaving castle you’ll find that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There’s a blue ancestor’s blade in the hidden plant cave, on Merika.

Gyosha Mall - Galleria Merika portal - go to Gray’s garden shop/palace place. She built some bamboo/zen tunnels. Door at the end goes to the cave.

Edit to add - It’s not decayed yet. I had some on Delta that I wished I had saved. They looked awesome.

2 Likes

Sorry for slow reply, but here is a withered Sentinels crest I have:

1 Like

thanks all, much appreciated!

@Samski this is what i wanted to see the most - i want them in a dark grey colored area, mostly crystals, (but the other ones too), wasn’t sure how dark they turn when they wither

@Apt

There are each kind at my Farm School on Alder if you’d like a closer look. Link shows portal locations. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

thank you!

How do you freeze these plants?

1 Like

The decay is after they bloom/grow fully and then die after time. They stay that way forever afterwards and no longer provide the bonus prestige. (unless that changed somewhere along the lines)