Decent/Fair priced shop for enriched hard coal

As title says I’m looking for a decent/fair enriched hard coal shop to make up for my stupid own loss

When u chisel the enriched blocks and add lava on the side and accidentally drop a block of water on it! Ouch! Bye bye enriched hard coal, and hello rock! …cough stil hurts :rofl:

1 Like

Oh ouch alright!!!

How much are you after and what do you consider a fair price? I have no idea what this stuff is worth as it’s not something I intend to sell but you sound like an Oortian in need!

1 Like

In need indeed! I don’t know I’ve seen them go for 400-500 willing to pay u 500 each I need 100 how is that for you?

I have exactly 100 I made just to fool around with. Make it 400 each and we have ourselves a deal!!

2 Likes

450! No lower! :grin:I’m currently not in game due to dinner preparations unfortunately.

Wait, no… hang on. That’s like 45k, WTF they seriously sell for that much?? Thats only 360 kindling shred… Halve that, make it 20k for the lot

2 Likes

And no problem, I’ll be around for a little while. Visit me in Dub-T which you can find on the TNT hub North Side, top row. I’ll be around in the settlement somewhere building

2 Likes

On now I guess u have left, let me know when u are back on and thank you for the kind price reduction much appreciated 25k it is loool

Also what a lovely place u got there bud!

Nope I’m still online, was just AFK in the sanctum while getting something to eat

If you want to come through now?

2 Likes

Aah ok we’ll I’m there