Decorative Gleam?

Yup. It’s one of those suggestions.
You know, the dumb obvious ones?

Why can’t we already put Refined gleam into the workbench to make Decorative gleam?
I’m using Refined gleam in my build reluctantly because for something that supposed to be better, it has some nasty cracks that don’t look very refined at all.
If anything, the natural gleam looks more refined than the refined one…

But what if we had something like this?

A block of gleam cut to somewhat look like a biiiiig diamond?
(obviously, this is not rendered in the game, it has no specular or normal map or anything, so it looks terrible)

• • Gimme gimme gimme!
  • • Nah, not artsy enough for me.
  • • Something else… (comment below!)

0 voters

8 Likes

I’d be for this, especially if it was seamless like raw gleam. Give it the same prestige as refined or 1 more prestige and it would be perfect

3 Likes

If ican i use lanterns but 2nd is gleam. After that refined :stuck_out_tongue:

(woops, I just noticed I might’ve made a mistake when I tried to add the “show who voted” thingy to the poll’s code - guess that resets the votes… not many people must’ve been touched, but still… :scream: Sorry about that!)

As soon as Wonderstruck adds some kind of nice stone lantern, decorative gleam, I’m gonna change 75% of the gleam used in my build. ^^

1 Like

I agree, natural gleam looks so much more beautiful than refined!

3 Likes

All about more block choices, especially for gleam!

2 Likes

im still waiting fior a true red gleam to be added and i want it vibrant because alot of gleam isnt bright enough so i end up buying the bright gleam from the rainbow event as they look better.Expensive to buy unfortunatly.Ive got a nice little collection but id be over the moon if that kind of gleam was available on normal planets.So i mainly use cold teal gleam and the magenta mostly because they dont look dull

1 Like