Decorative stones and bricks

Hi everyone,

Since the very beginning of the game, i have a hard time selling decorative stones and bricks. Is there a demand for them and how much would you be willing to pay for them?

There isn’t particularly much demand for them, and they don’t typically sell for much more than refined stone.

They cost about 10 times refined stones so it’s pretty sure i wont sell them the price of refined stones. Maybe the crafting process should be revised. Maybe remove the spark cost then it would be accessible.

1 Like

There might be more demand for them now that they’re chiselable… maybe?

1 Like

Demand for them is definitely starting to rise - I’ve sold a few hundred in the past week.

Oh, sorry I didn’t see where you mentioned the bricks too. Yeah boy those are costly to make!

I personally have a need of dark metamorphic bricks, but I don’t currently have the coin left to buy any.

1 Like

There is no steady demand for them. Whenever someone is building sth big you have a chance to sell hundreds or even thousands. People usually advertise then, so really big buys often happen after p2p arrangement rather than through random shopping (it takes time to check all big shops and theres no guarantee one would find whats needed).

i think youl have more luck selling bricks for a decent prices

Exactly the point of my port…what is decent for you

well i dont know for moment they are very expensive did you look at omnishops prices
there well balanced

anything lower than omni is decent for me :grin:

also the ones that resemble small cubes will be popular i think because of the small cube chisel (titanium)

1 Like

At the moment, i sell deco stones the same price Omni does, 15 coins, lower than that they ain’t worth selling at all. For my bricks, i’m already lower than Omni…Maybe you didn’t come at my shop.

1 Like

where is it :grin:

i wonder who bought them :grinning: hahahahha

1 Like