[Decos VIII and] --[Metal Tier 5 Exoworld]-- [Inactive]

@catfud don’t suppose you have location for that gleam in picture

Found one but its submerged in lava lol

Did anyone else find any above ground gleam spots? I have single ones beneath the islands, and a spot in dark glass, but looking for a bulkier spot.

At work at mo but will post directions in about 4 hours, unless someone gets their first.
but I would suggest just get out there, explore and discover it for yourself… Lovely planet to bounce around on.

Only spot I’ve got is in the first two pics, around -200, 200, but it is single ones in the structure.

I really wish this one and Pendromethand had been permanent. More pics here from this one, I’ve seen a number of spots here now that would have just been so perfect to build on! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I agree with you all; this is a very nice planet :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:
But I think we can’t have them all for permanent :thinking:

1 Like

True… but maybe eventually we’ll get a permanent with a forest like this! :smiley: The recent exo forests just have been so wonderful! Oh, and these exo shots are pulling some interest when I share them on Twitter, people not in the game liking the look and asking about it!

A couple lava shots with kindling… Boundless makes me actually kind of grateful for this bad insomnia I’ve had lately, haha! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It is an amazing planet
Love those floating islands with the vines going down reminds me of the movie avatar

2 Likes

180n -847e alt.82

boxes of dark glass with gleam inside…there was a big one (pictured above)
don’t forget your regen bombs!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.