Definitive Ways to Find Silver and Gold

Not the Pokémon games, mind you. :wink:

I’ve searched a good while all over Therka and Munteen VII for Silver and Gold. I have plenty of Iron tools, and I am trying to achieve the next tier. Is there any definitive idea yet of where to mine on what planets in order to find these elusive ores?

I’ve strip-mined multiple ice mountains at 100 per ideas thrown out by players on this forum in the past, and I haven’t had any luck yet.

1 Like

Munteen … go to the lowest level you can near lava… loads of it about along with titanium

3 Likes

You should be able to find both on Therka (not very abundant), although it will be much easier to find them on Septerfon.

3 Likes

Thank you! Do you know what depth is most efficient on Septerfon?

Thank you! I’ll try this.

there are giant brown tower-like mountains that have hoards of silver, gold and titanium on septerfon. I have a portal set up to my base in septerfon from my store in Therka (coords 1277, 86, 1805). If you go north of my base, you’ll see one close by!

2 Likes

You’re amazing.

I’m actually on Septerfon via another portal, so what are the coordinates to your base on Septerfon?

Edit: I believe I’ve found the mountains. They are enormous. I’ve explored many of the open cave systems in them, but should I dig under them? I haven’t found anything outside the norm other than a lot of fossils. (Which is very nice.)

Edit 2: OOOH MY GOODNESS THERE IS A RIDICULOUS AMOUNT OF GOLD AND SILVER BY THE LAVA LAKES ON SEPTERFON

1 Like

Can confirm, but not for Septerfon as I haven’t been since 159. But, on Alturnik and Vulpto I have found lots of Gold and Silver at and above lava. Also Titanium, quite a bit.

1 Like

There we go. I accidently copied the 9th post in the topic. Lets just say its a little too early for me to do anything more than sleep :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been able to find gold consistently near lava level under Deserts on Therka, and Silver seems to be pretty ubiquitous in almost all caves a little above that. What I’m having difficulty finding right now is Iron and even Copper seems to be very rare now as well (though I don’t need it right now). Most caves that lie just under the surface are entirely barren of ores except for the occasional fossil and soft coal seam. It’s a bit disappointing to run through so many caves in so many different biomes and find almost nothing.

2 Likes

That sounds like a good time.

Question. Is there a limit to how many Beacons a person can own? Can I have my own main land somewhere, and get a room or something in your community building? :slight_smile:

you should be able to have as many beacons as you have plots, one beacon claims 1 plot, so you can successfully have as many beacons as you have availabel plots

2 Likes

I curently have 12 beacons spread over 10 planets. Hopefully two more soon.

1 Like

Like others have said, no limit on beacons, but I can add you to my villager list when I am on!

1 Like

I’d like to join. Sounds fun, and Septerfon is beautiful. :slight_smile: