[Deldeneba] --[T5 - Turbulent Burn Exoworld]--

Also doesn’t help that I did this atlas on my little laptop at work so draw distance is minimal. Easier to see stuff when I explore while at home on my good PC.

1 Like

at the end it was found and the community can enjoy (with a large cup a coffee) the gleam… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

You mean unlock all colors and stop giving us blue green cacti?

1 Like

For instance, yes, the last slew of exo’s did not have any new colours for rock, wood or sand or gravel. The types I’m most interested in…

There are so many rock/wood colours we haven’t see yet would love a higher chance for them.

3 Likes

Lot of loot in the ruby spots! :grin:

@majorvex - Gorgeous shots! :smiley: The are in the first one will be a great hunting area… run along the ridges, let most critters roast themselves, haha. :wink:

4 Likes

For anyone who may be interested - Illuminaughty (iLLn) has an “exo-info-shuttle” channel in discord now.

This can be used to discuss exo locations, info, and questions, ride requests, ride offers/invites, etc.

If you want to join the channel, you can join iLLn’s discord (I hope) with this link:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I will probably post this on each exo’s forum page (only once) for a while, just so people know about it. It’s not intended as any sort of “guild advertisement,” nor is it at all intended to replace the forums or the exo shuttle guild/chat in-game - just to be another helpful resource for anyone who wants/needs a more reliable/responsive chat.

I hope that others may find this helpful as well. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Burn planets are my favourite planets for mining! This one is literally a gold mine… and a copper mine, and a silver mine, and an iron mine too with a few rubies thrown in for good measure. Just over 30 minutes in and started filling my ninth stack of metals :smiley:

6 Likes

Thanks for the tip. I was doubting mining here since the ruby spots dont look that good.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, I never go mining rubies for the actual rubies, diamonds will always be much much more abundant on other planets. The metals you get while looking though, especially copper, is through the roof. Every exo has something that it excels at over others and I’m yet to see an exo that didn’t have some reason for me to pay it a visit.

2 Likes

I have a lot of fun figuring out what the exos are best for. :smiley: And yep, this one is LOADED with metal in the ruby spots. :slight_smile: Being a T5 too, the mining goes fairly quick as well. Great exo, ton of goo too!

5 Likes

Still so much goo available here. Every tunnel set I have found is still loaded with it.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.