"Delete all beacons" button

This might not be problem for everyone but for me it is.

Could we get a function that deletes all beacons (exept home beacon).
there should be couple warnings before it would allow to do

edit.
How about the ability to delete a beacon from the beacons tab without having to travel there? Makes it easier to clean up but less risk.

Thx @DKPuncherello i thought this would be good to add here too.

2 Likes

Risky business that - can I ask why this feature would be particularly good for you?

4 Likes

Yeah just the idea of that button makes me anxious :laughing:

as long as itā€™s locked behind the thing where you have to type the beacon name in, maybe a few steps to make sure you really know whatā€™s about to happen!

2 Likes

Unless this involves typing in two different passwords, I do not support such thing, It opens up the risk of someone making a mistake

2 Likes

I want this but for saved locationsā€¦ and maybe the option to Favorite locations.

1 Like

Sounds like a rage quit buttonā€¦

have it do questions.
Are you sure you want to do this?
type in [YES]
Total prestige in beacons (total char prestige number)
(type in total char prestige)
Type in (character name)
(char name)

I like this idea! I have too many used plots and so many beacons that i cannot delete em all.
I just hope you can choose the beacons NOT to delete

How?
As said it would still remain your home beacon

Personally i have plots all over the planetsā€¦ i have approx 30 beacons that have just been ā€œi just put this here in case i do something in thereā€
Maybe i just gotta start using location tab more lol.

How about the ability to delete a beacon from the beacons tab without having to travel there? Makes it easier to clean up but less risk.

Iā€™d support either or both. Iā€™m sure we can count on the devs to do their job and protect it well. They did a good job with beacon deletion.

7 Likes

Well that could work too.
Even better idea actually.

3 Likes

Only 30? :sweat_smile: I think thatā€™s my average on all planets Iā€™ve started to build on.

But yea being able to delete them without actually going to them would be nice

Approx yes. Its just plots i use to mark places.
Another 30 would be those that i have something builded :stuck_out_tongue:

Why donā€™t you just save locations? Out of space?

I feel its easier to just place beacon down cause i have gc.
Also cause i think using beacon is better just cause i can actually ā€œreserve the placeā€ with just plot or 2. .people usually tend to avoid places wheres beacons alrdy

Lol this is a lazy bones request :stuck_out_tongue::joy:

2 Likes

Being able to delete beacons without having to travel would be nice. Maybe with a prestige limit.

I like additional idea of being able to delete beacons from the list and not the beacon itself, but Iā€™d still find myself travelling to the beacon to check for chests and stuff.

But to me this seems like a niche issue. Most people use the location tab to save locations, but I understand the reservation of locations, even tho its a bit BM if you donā€™t build on that place for ages if at all.

Lol last time I went to an exo I had to figure out which locations I could safely delete since I couldnā€™t save any more locations

2 Likes

Lol yeh thatā€™s is different issue :joy: I need to clean up my locations tab, not organised at all and so many ā€˜Warp Destination (15)ā€™ etc