Deleted My Beacon - Circapous - UPDATE - gone

1450N
65E

Crazy amount of stuff!

Please share…I know I have no control but I am hoping one person will not plot all the loot.

1 Like

Someone already plot all, so don’t bother to go there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you, i will put the Things to good use.

Thanks for the heads up. Means I don’t have to launch boundless to check :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I just feel board and want to gave a try. Haha

1 Like

That’s like telling a fat kid not to eat off course someone plotted it cause their stingy lol

2 Likes

I should of known that would happen

2 Likes

If i remember correctly this is the one next to PS circa hub? .
Care to tell why you unplotted?

Hey Buugi,

yeah that was me. I’ve been fighting burnout for about 6 months. If I play again, I will just start from scratch…with a bunch of money though. :laughing:

4 Likes

And then, when you are coming back, find me for some Goodies.
You give, i will give back :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No probs… been there…
I acrually started fresh char myself…
Feeling kinda good. Also leveling process is not that painful as you know more than you did with first char

2 Likes

Ah yes, coin is mvp when starting from scratch :sunglasses:

1 Like

It’s quite refreshing to just start over after a break… I miss my 8 stacks of bones though lol, who knew they’d eventually be uncommon

1 Like

Ok, it has been 5 days since deleting my beacons and I am regretting my decision. After 5 days of Minecraft I am completely bored. Boundless blocks look better and I miss the nighttime sky. I also miss the soundtrack and the random person that would stop by to say hello a few times per week.

Just want to tell everyone that if you are experiencing burnout like I am do not delete your beacons. Just take a break…1 month, 3 months…6 months…whatever you need.

16 Likes

First thanks for sharing the loot with the community.

Second, i totally agree with what was said (similar experience) but i waited it out.

4 Likes

at least you won’t be making the same mistake twice :wink:

1 Like

Or… is he?

hey there @FayaAOP

no worries, it was my mistake. That is your stuff, you got it fair and square. I am not sure when I will be back so just put it to good use.

1 Like

Agreed with you on most points.

But Minecraft is an incredible game that deserves respect. :heart:

I just fixed the part that might of offended you. My bad.

1 Like