Deluxe Edition upgrade not available for PS4

If I buy a gleam club membership now and then the upgrade is released shortly after, would my gleam club monthly membership be appropriately and automatically adjusted?

I’m sure I know the answer, but sometimes if you didn’t ask…:wink:

Yes. It just adds more time.

• Gleam Club would simply add more time.
  • The lifetime +10% plot bonus is applied in retrospect.
  • It also stacks with any other plot bonuses you might have from Early Access.
2 Likes

Excellent! Thank you!:+1:

Lol I guess to bump a thread just reply like you’re part of the conversation and don’t mention bumping :joy:

On a side note, I have my PS4 wallet dialed in and ready for the upgrade.

Same here, can’t wait! Just hope it won’t be after the holidays because then I will be out of money for a bit :joy:

I’m ready to upgrade too!!

:sunglasses:

Just to clarify how this would work, essentially 10% of the total amount of plots I own would be automatically added after purchase?

Ie 500 plots now, 550 after deluxe upgrade?

That sounds correct. I’m about to upgrade after the patch (It’s on sale!). I’ll edit this post after.

You lucky son of a …! :smiley:

Now would’ve been an excellent time for the upgrade to hit PSN, with a discount! :slight_smile:

Free deluxe upgrade for all PS4 users today, I will quit this game if it does not happen! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

No 1234567

That is exactly how it worked. 514 plots before the upgrade, 565 after.

With the discount, $19.99 is the same price as 2400 cubits. Which equals an 80 plot purchase. Some might find an upgrade cheaper than actually buying bits in the long run!

I hope PS4 gets it soon.

Well i have 2000 plots on one of my chars. Thats 200 plots. Or 6000 cubits.
Thats almost 100$ worth of cubits.

I need that upgrade :heart:

1 Like

2200 on my main here and don’t forget, it’s account wide so all your alts will get extra plots too!

Omgomgomg

Ill plot a planet then lol :joy:

1 Like

So, enough time has passed for me to now feel comfortable pestering you about this again!

Any info on when its gonna happen?

Thought I would get the question in before @AeneaGames beats me to it!

:pray::pray::pray::+1::+1::+1::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

2 Likes

I agreee, this is all i want for christmas!!!
:innocent::pray:t2::innocent: