Desert Themed city [Project]

The place is at 1540N -820E

4 Likes

Ended up digging this over 1h for today

If ANYONE has building ideas, please feel free to give me some. I lack of any type of imagination ^o^

4 Likes

you should build some sort of temple structure.

1 Like

Thanks for the idea. Can’t get to know what do exactly as always
I might use the place I dug as a market place?

1 Like

I’d love to join in with this, away until Friday but will gladly lend send hand then. How about something like old middle eastern buildings?

https://www.123rf.com/photo_957877_old-medieval-middle-east-city-on-the-hill.html

5 Likes

I was my initial project, and I guess I have a good terrain for this type of stuff. Perhaps it is way out of my building skills.

I always loved the idea of having lush vegetation in a desert city.
Because you wouldn’t expect it there it gives the feeling of a magical/enchanted place.

Some inspiration:
https://www.google.de/search?tbm=isch&q=hanging+gardens+of+babylon

3 Likes

I love that! That’s the kind of look I’ve been going for on my build. I might have to steal some inspiration from this one… :wink:

2 Likes

Nothing much since last time.

Besides, I noticed this mountain just near. If this can give you an idea of your original project @Feign
perhaps it might be too high and/or straight?

Recently felt that what I built (or dug) past time, was/will be useless. even though I could build a market place though I feel this isn’t going to be interesting.

I also plan to make a portal place and link it to some known places and planets so that some of you guys might take a look of the environement easily. I might need some fuel first (hence, some farming).

2 Likes

Carving buildings out of the mountain would be pretty epic, sandstone looks like it’s going to be my new friend. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Will be working on building a portal place right now. Anyone wants me to link it in a special place?

1 Like

Alright, I did this for the moment

The (pretty small for the moment) portal is located just near SWProzee1’s Portal HUB, in Block City.

I feel like it’s an easy place to go for everyone, and if you don’t know where it is, feel free to ask me!

Remember, there is still not that much things to see here, perhaps you can do a lot!

(If the place I used is not fine, tell me, I’ll remove it right away. It’s just here for a small time)

2 Likes

By the way, I’m more into farming and repetitive mining than building stuff. Give me things to do and i guess I can do em ^o^

3 Likes

If you like repetitive mining then do you happen to have any stone gathered up? I’m always looking for more for my building materials or to stock my stone market. There’s only so much I can gather by myself so I’d be happy to buy if you have stuff lying around :wink:

3 Likes

I sure do have some rocks (and stones)! Mostly had sand off digging if you also need some

1 Like

HEADS UP I’ve made a new protal place again, easier to access.

How to get to the portal is explained in here Portal Hub in Chisel Knights HQ [3 claimable portals left out of 19]

It is located in this row

6 Likes

Yay! Time to pay you a visit!

2 Likes

Probably not much to see yet :[. Feel free to build anything you want if you feel like it!

1 Like

I would love to, if I had any spare plots.
But thats a real shortage for me right now. ^^

2 Likes

Just letting this here if someone wants to know what’s planned:

• End my house, with crafting place, storage, portals and stuff → Kinda suck at thinking about house ideas so if anyone has a pattern, I’ll accept it arms opened (prob saying this ever post rofl)

• Market place, with small shop themed buildings

• At least try to do some of the ideas given in this post, like

• Sculptures

• Better roads

• Building plots (?)

• Terraforming

• Farming ressources

Sadly I’m gonna reduce my playtime because of studies (nothing too heavy though), even though it was already low x’)

2 Likes