Destroy Function/No Soil Option

I wish there was an option to destroy stuff in your inventory.

Many times I have dropped items I did not want to get new stuff…and accidentally picked up the item I just dropped.

It would also be nice if there would be an option you could check that would allowed you to auto pick up soil, or not.

When digging there is so much soil that is fills my inventory. I wish you could chance it to auto pick up or have to press E to pick the soil up.

Im always a bit fan of having more options ^^

A block filter system would be amazing but a toggle-able auto pickup / manual pickup would be a great first step!

That being said… i’ve made lots of money selling dirt and compacted dirt =P its not worth much per block but in bulk it can be lucrative… or at least is was… been awhile since i’ve been able to farm and stock my shops ><

2 Likes

Well soil is good when you have a refinery machine…but I don’t have one yet.

2 Likes

save it up and when you get a compactor you won’t have to grind for it :smiley_cat:

1 Like

i certainly see where you’re coming from i would love to be able to NOT pick up sap and tallow since they have such limited use and i already have whole smart stacks of the stuff… and now that wildstock can drop fibrous & inky leaves O.o

some sort of item pickup control would go a long way for quality of life for players (prevent unwanted inventory clutter and unnecessary stops just to clean it up)

anyway great suggestion!

although quality of life items probably won’t be a huge priority awhile =/

2 Likes

I’ll buy all the soil you can bring me, no problem!

I am also annoyed with grass seeds…

I’ll buy those too!

I totally agree, I am hoping the Dev’s will implement this “Quality of Life” feature sometime in our near future.

Unlikely to happen before other essential features. Till then, pleanty of people very willing to buy them!

An umbrella for all the darn rain… GEEZ.