Dev City? Question

Didn’t I see some where at some point that there is a dev city on some planet? Could I get the coords for that if it exists? Thanks!

1 Like

The dev city was accessible via a portal on Vena V, but is no more! Sorry, that was only around for a limited time :wink:

Edit: found this Dev world?

There are number of dev built houses and towns in the existing game. If you walk around on any given planet you will stumble across them with a little time. They are usually fairly obvious. Look for things like gratuitous block use of materials that would be difficult for a player to gather. Also level of detail, many of them feature a level of detail and mix of block use that makes it obvious it is not a normal players work. This is especially true is the case of the small single houses you find. Another give away is having doors that have locks on them that are locked open. Some of them are big enough to be seen just by looking at a planet. Happy hunting.

Thanks y’all! Now I know to redirect my planet jumping.

They just brought the testing worlds back online. You can get to that city you saw in the trailer for a short time.

2 Likes