Devlog and News LogBook?

Dear Devs,

some time ago since I dealt with Boundless developement.
You know I am one of the “middle old members”, so I tracked the development quite a while.
Since February this year I wasn’t really able to, due to some job / life changes.

Nevertheless life got more routine and I came back and I saw some devlog posts with great progress since back then.
But I have to admit I have no idea where and how to look first through all these posts since back then. Even after thinking to have found all posts I haven’t read yet, I find new posts that somehow were not listed in my search…

Could you (or maybe someone else) create a sticky with all devlog and news posts in the correct chronology from old to new? (maybe some interesting or important creation posts or similar as well) I know that’s a bit of work. But would be quite handy…

But first old players who come back can fast gain an overview about what has happened since they left.
And second, people who join and support Boundless developement can see that you indeed made a nice progress week by week. A clear indication that shows the worthyness to have spend some money on your project.

What do you think? That possible? Anyone could do that?
Or just want to tell me, that me idiot is too dumb to work correctly with forum functions? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Not sure if you know about this?

forum.playboundless.com/c/devlog

Update: that shows topics sorted by most recent reply which is not what you asked, link below sorts by topic created date so it should be what you wanted:

https://forum.playboundless.com/c/devlog?order=created

3 Likes

@dwarvenname your time has come at last!

3 Likes

It’s not exactly what @Smoothy is looking for, but I’m always willing to provide a shameless plug for my archive of devlog posts! For anyone interested, it’s a collection of all the photos/artwork shared through the devlog/news posts on the forum, all categorized depending on the topic.

2 Likes