Did I miss something? Was this always a thing?

Found this little guy behind my house… on Beckon!?

Its a first for me, but maybe I’m late to the party, and these little guys just spawn on every planet. I’ve just never seen one on a lvl 1 starter world…

Dropped a shard too

They aren’t supposed to spawn on low tiers I believe a dev said. They started spawning shortly after they added them to the meteor spawns. They’ve had a lot on their plates though so who knows where in priority this is on the fix list. There’s been a few posts sporadically over the last month I guess now

1 Like

It’s a bug? I just thought it was really rare!

It doesn’t hurt anyone. I’d say if they never fix this one, then whatever. I’m cool with it! Its a throwback to glowing creepers!

1 Like

Um. Yes please. Can we get ultra rare notorious monster spawns with unique trophies for unique wearable crafts!? Just spitballing here.

3 Likes

Poor thing doesnt belong there! Shocking wildstock my backside, it’s a shocked wildstock!

Don’t worry, I lured it away from any water and left it to graze endless green fields with plenty of friends! =D :+1::full_moon_with_face::heart::boundless:

… I didn’t… I Pummeled it to death with a fist made out of gold and then ripped out it’s bladder, and harvested those eyeballs… cause that’s how we roll ;p

I think it’s great that they’re spawning on low level worlds now. Gives newer players a chance at getting some shards before they make a leap into hunting meteors.