Did u enjoy the 3 exos? What did u all find? Or how much?

Was told today I’m crazy. I farmed 3678umbris and 2385 rift and 14blink lol was seeing if anyone else farmed a bunch? Thank you again devs

2 Likes

Around seven stacks of goo kernels. Still loads up there.

1 Like

Oh yeah I’m enjoying them! :grin: Hundreds of umbris and rift, forget exactly how much, now might be focusing on blink.

Still plenty to find too, if you’re willing to search - actually easier on the Umbris exo IMO, as it has a wider range. Try 115-120 or so there if the hotspot is still lit up, the low end of the range hasn’t been hit quite as hard from what I’ve seen in at least some big spots. Rift the opposite, go up to the higher end of the range, around 45-50. Some areas ARE pretty thoroughly hit though, nice work! :wink: Blink has tons of untouched little spots, figured that would be the case so I saved focusing on it for last. My recommendation on blink is, look for regions where it overlaps with ruby so you get both!

Trying to get tons of the dark red gleam too. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I don’t like competing against people for resources. So, after the first 12 hours passed and all three had been hit pretty hard by those lucky enough to have had lots of time to play when they popped, I gave up and went to Galan.

Personally I think the t7’s need world regen - or they need shorter lifespans and to get replaced more quickly.

I did not like the 3 exos event.

2 Likes

I was away all weekend. But I did some mining yesterday and came back with 2 smartstacks of sapphire and topaz from the rift exo. Tons of coal and fossils. I was pretty happy.
I’m a bit disappointed that the Umbris exo still has the same 3 rocks colors. I think the Umbris exos are the ones with the least variation of colors. Really wish we could get new ones.
Other than that, I think it might be a good idea to get that kind of “event” more often. But maybe not with a 1 week break without any exo?

1 Like

I went for the lovely new vistas and chance to collect new coloured blocks. That is enough to keep me content :slight_smile:
Get plenty of standard gems etc already on t6 worlds and don’t require the fancy stuff.

2 Likes

I just went for the gleam!

Was a good move from the devs I think, however it has removed any pretense that the exos are random!

There may be some parts that are random, but the timing, tier and main element are not.

There may be an option to flick a switch to entirely randomise the process, but I suspect that has not happened yet.

1 Like

I just got 360 umbris for my build, I wish I got more blink/rift I really like the way those look.

I’d rather they had released them 1 by 1 instead of all 3 together. I don’t see what a good thing has to change unless they had some trouble with the programming and couldn’t release the exo’s the week before and now felt they had to make up for something. Still the advantage of he one time zone covert was annoying and made me not care so much to be in a hurry to get there.

I enjoyed the exos! Right after work I jumped on to them and then collected whatever I felt like lol
(can we please have an ashen gray gleam exo @james with white rocks)

3 Likes

I enjoyed them its great to have all 3, because A. Cuts down the lag and B. spreads ppl out so less griefing. so its win win in my opinion. Wish there were three every week.

7 Likes

This. I don’t think it would ruin the economy on the lucents to have 2 or 3 T7s a week - prices would drop, but it would get to be more like resin and petro where it is now reasonable and easier to find if you don’t get there right away. And they still are only on exos - emerald and amethyst go pretty high, and lucents are sure to stay above that. My guess is that if we DID have several a week, the price of them would level off at about 200-250. Only so much mining most people will do, and there are enough builders with tons of coin to keep up demand.

Of course, more exos also = more colors of stuff to collect. :slight_smile: I said in another thread on this, I see the argument that people feel pressured when there are many up, but I think it is much better to have that problem than the opposite. It might make them feel less special, but also makes it a lot less stressful/upsetting if you miss a good one.

Also think it would be good if we didn’t go more than 3 weeks or so without a certain type - take kindling, best found on the metal and coal ones, but haven’t had one of those in… I forget how long, but it has been awhile! Hey devs…? :wink: :smile:

2 Likes

I liked that multiple t7 exos spawned, because one wasnt flooded by people. It gave people time to get on and mine since people were split between 3 planets

4 Likes

Exactly I literally sold out of fast brews and I know forgers making a killing so the economy is actually doing quite well plus lucent blocks lower and here I think is the real issue there are some that dont want their prestige challenged so this makes them nervous lol. PS Bricka Brack has had to raise price on fast brews because well the great adrenal gland shortage hits us all. I tried farming RR and got 18 in about 2 hours. Not sure whats up with drop rate got zero feathers.

1 Like

Very good point, yep, actually helps other parts of the economy too! :smiley: Hunting roadrunners of course very lucrative right now, and also if you’re willing to go collect beans prices are great! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yea seems like I should have waited a week or so to sell the 600ish I had.

Hey @AeneaGames can I get a price adjustment :joy:

2 Likes

Oh dont get me started on this weeks wipe out of sales stands. IRON -Sold out, All Beans! -Sold out Fast Brews Sold out as soon as I put them on the shelf. So yeah coin wise its been great but now its farm for store days ahead sadly. 1st world problems aye? lol

Oh and Bones of all things are like 12c a pop lol SO GO HUNT PPL!

1 Like

I got 2 ss of sweet beans in like an hour form the blink planet.

That was the bestr loot from all 3

3 Likes

Yeah why is all the iron selling out?

I wouldn’t object to this being a regular thing. But having them all at once then nothing for a few weeks is tough on the economy in terms of all shops being sold out.

It’s worth noting that when a single lucent exo arrives after a drought it gets completely slammed and it’s hard to access or play on. Especially if it has any desirable colors or heavy gleam deposits.

If you consider the mass sellout of gear and the number of people talking about their exo activities, IMO this is a much better thing than threads and threads of complaints about being unable to access the single exo or how it was completely stripped by a horde of locusts in one day.

I haven’t even gone but I’m glad they did this, it made for a very busy weekend and when the only “big complaint” going on is that there are too many people buying stuff and playing it’s a solid sign for the game IMO.

7 Likes