Did you know that (6)

that you dont have to visit your beacon for over a week and still get footfall?
most (even me) thought that you needed to visit within 7 days to keep gaining footfall

my alt has not been logged in for nearly 2 weeks and yet it still gets footfall im now waiting to see whats the max limit of days before i wont get any footfall anymore

nerf messages incoming lol

4 Likes

This will be interesting to follow…I know that FF dimishes as players revisit within 7 days. I never thought about beacons resetting or not tho :thinking: I know I have a few alts in low-traffic areas. I only check those beacons once a month or so, and theres DEFINITELY more than a weeks worth…good to know if that does cap tho

1 Like

I thought one always gets footfall, regardless of how frequently one visits owned beacons. Basically I always thought footfall is generated on every beacon, even if owners don’t log in for months.

1 Like

will check each day to see if it changes but i do know that after a certain time (i thought a week) that the footfall gets reduced to 0 i have that happen as well im pretty curious now how many days/weeks it takes before you get no footfall at all

so as for now, 1 weeks and 5 days and still getting footfall

3 Likes

Your alt must be related to R Kelly. Lol.

Footfall is reduced the longer you haven’t visited the beacon. Someone had a thread about it.

2 Likes

Don’t know the exact number of days but its a diminishing rate of FF generated after a week or so same for the next lowering of “FF%” generated after that (think it was a month that this hits 0%).

I do know in the beginning it was a month or so that the beacon started destroying the coin that was in the beacon.
But if the destruction of coin in a beacon still happens after a certain time i do not know.
(Seeing that this might have changed to when they changed the FF from Payment by visitor to generation).

No expert :wink: just a bit that i know

It is a diminishing return… at least at one point there was a Dev post (I think from Luca) that discussed the changes and how footfall would slowly decrease.

1 Like

You need to visit every 7 days or it will start to diminish overtime until you gain 0c.

1 Like

2 Likes