Did you know that (7)

did you know that, if you go to any planet and return to sanctum then opening the portal from your worlds list (the current world) always takes you directly to the capital?

if not…now you do!

19 Likes

Yeah, I knew that. Congrats on learning it yourself.

1 Like

i knew it already, i just told a new player who asked to get to the capital xD
thought i’d share it with the rest that did not know yet :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Please keep discussions civil and on topic. If you cannot add something constructive to a conversation, please refrain from posting.

But depends if the person that has capital, if they have warp to beacon on or off cause if it’s off or on (forget) it warps you out on the perimeter of the city boop

5 Likes

Thx host :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is also a useful trick when exploring exos - since there is no capital, it takes you to a random spot. I’ll do this to jump around them, especially when it is a rough or lava surface one. You can set down a couple warp conduits and do this too. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I’m a little ashamed to admit it, but I didn’t know you could do this :flushed:

11 Likes

Your not alone. I didn’t know either lol

6 Likes

Oooh good one….

Yess i know… i know it all :nerd_face:

(No I didn’t :sweat_smile: don’t travel as much plus a bit cheap cheap rather run then spend 100c I don’t have in me diaper :grin:)

3 Likes

I didn’t know this either. However, the only time I have warped to a planet this way it has been to my own sovereign planets. I just assumed it was putting me where my first beacon was placed and didn’t realise it is related to them coincidentally being the capital, too.

We learn something new every day!

4 Likes

:brain: :exploding_head:

4 Likes

I have been playing for about a year and half and didn’t know that. Thanks!

2 Likes