Different Atmospheres = Different Creatures?

I was wondering, as different higher tiers worlds have different protections, this makes you choose (especially at a lower level) which planets you want to go to (by choosing what protection to go into, if not all) and the benefit of going to a particular world, is what gem is native to that said world.

Is this true for Creatures + Surface Resources? Are there different kinds on different worlds? Just wanted to know before I put Skill Points into a certain protection, asking for my Hunter/Surface Gatherer Charcter - thanks :slight_smile:

Creature- Each gem world has an element attached to it. So each gem world potentially has a small number of different creatures than the other gem worlds. For instance: on Besevrona the main gem is Amethyst and its corresponding element is Corrosion. So, on Besevrona you can find Corrosive Creatures, whereas on Serpensarindi the main gem is diamond and its corresponding element is Blast. So, on Serp you can find Blast Creatures. Each element corrosion, blast etc has a debuff that goes along with the damage received from those creatures and resistance to a certain other element as well as a weakness to certain other elements, in the examples i chose, Corrosion is weak to Shock damage and gives and Acid debuff(which lowers your Armor stat) and Blast is weak to one of the others lol, but it gives a Slow debuff(which lowers your movement speed).
Edit: They are all resistant to themselves and their pair(Diamond-Ruby are a pair so Blast and burn are resistant to each other)
Surface Resources- Surface resources vary from planet to planet and are based upon whether that planet is a metal, lush, or coal world, just like the lower tiers. Although they don’t say it in the title of the planet we know that Serp is a Coal world and Bese is a Lush world, so their Surface resources and Biomes reflect that.

Hope this helps and doesn’t confuse ya too much :smiley:

3 Likes

That is by far the best response I’ve seen on a forum post, that makes complete sense and I’ll refer back to this when and where i need it. Thanks a lot bud! :smiley:

1 Like

My pleasure :smiley: I just left jury duty so I’m all intelligent and stuff, what with all the proper lingo and lawyer talk all morning :laughing:

1 Like

Hahah getting smarter by osmosis :laughing:

1 Like

is there a easy resource for this information that you know of? Would be cool to plan things out a little better than I am now… It seems Boundless-Crafting.com is missing a lot of info for the current universe.

Unfortunately, no. I just learned this stuff through trial and error, and am happy to pass that info along when the questions inevitably arise. Feel free to ask me any questions you have, or @ me when they come up and i’ll be glad to answer them if i can. Or point in the direction of the person who may have the answer if i know them.
Edit: @Sicclee I have requested a Youtuber make a video about this information though, as mine seems rather incomplete atm, so fingers crossed it happens soon. Especially with more players venturing into the T5-6 range.

Trial and error. … I get it

Jury Duty

1 Like

That was not intended! :laughing:

1 Like

ok I know that but it was a good one. . especially today with all the seriousness and some nastiness in the forums.

Sorry to go off topic

1 Like