Digital Deluxe Edition Fix Incoming - Servers Going Down in Approximately 1 Hour

all up and running :slight_smile: cheers

You’ll still get 10% on existing plots yep. The system looks at your total number of plots and adds 10% on :slight_smile:

Servers are up and running again!

4 Likes

This is awesome. Can’t wait to jump back in game when I get home. Thanks guys!

So I’ve just logged on, and I can change the appearance on an alt I just made with the new colouring, but I can’t change my existing characters that I made when I bought the Deluxe edition, but when it didn’t work?

Are you referring to the Gleam Club advanced character tinting? At the moment, Gleam Club doesn’t give extra character tint changes, but that’s something we’ll be addressing that in the next patch (subject to change) so as long as you have Gleam Club, you can re-colour your character.

3 Likes

No. I can’t recolour my existing characters that I made before the Deluxe DLC was fixed. I can use the extra colouring on an alt I just created, though.

For my existing characters, the character change requires a token, and there are no options in my character overview, nor in the character select screen to apply the different colours.

Edit: Of course it could be in a totally unrelated place I haven’t been able to find yet… :slight_smile:

The current implementation of Gleam Club doesn’t allow changing your existing characters colours, which is why you can use the GC colouring on your new Alt, but don’t have the option to for your existing character. If you tried to re-colour your new Alt after creating it, you currently wouldn’t be able to.

So in the next patch, all gleam Club members will be able to change their existing character colours whenever they like. Which is part of the reason why we didn’t give a token to everyone now.

4 Likes

Awesome that was the only reason keeping me from actually paying for the gleam club. Actually i might just buy the deluxe version since its now fix and have the membership for a time being.:thinking:

2 Likes

Perfect. That solves my issue then! (As long as it happens before my membership expires. Hehehe.)

1 Like

Now I want the Deluxe Edition even more! Please, please put an upgrade on the PSN store!!!

1 Like

know that feeling! was building a tall tree house but kept getting throw off which was very annoying :expressionless:

I also would like to upgrade, but only pay the difference, not a new copy :frowning:

1 Like

For the PC it’s a DLC you can get. For the PS4, I have absolutely no idea.

Also looking to upgrade

@Steggs101 How do I use the emotes? How do I place the gleam glyph and where can I find it? Does auto fuel automatically fuel the beacon regardless if fuel is added or not?

Sooo…I never got this message and I don’t appear to have the bonuses. What do I do?

Updated OP with Gleam Club Character Tint details:

The first iteration of Gleam Club does not grant unlimited Character Tint Changes, which is why currently players are not able to change their characters colours. However, in the next patch we will enable all Gleam Club members to change their character tints as many times as they like, while they are a member.

7 Likes

Will we get a free gleam club extension until then? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Argh!
I want my cubits back. :sob: spent them to be able to change tints of my 3 characters.