Disappearing items

Hello I am noticing stuff missing from my inventory. I am missing a bunch of gold I had just made into ingots last night, today they’re no where. I am also missing some refined blocks. I just watched these disappear when grabbing them out of the storage. They changed to another type next to them then disappeared. Now I am missing 900+ refined blocks. Now I have to wonder, what else is missing. This game is already a grind. Mining up another 80+ gold is irritating is f… then copper??? then blocks?? I was about to build with those blocks and they’re just gone, right before my eyes. This sort of ■■■■ happens constantly, like my equipped items randomly change for no reason and randomly unequip. Please fix this game. it’s full of bugs. and get me my stuff back…

Did they possibly automatically stack with something else in your inventory? Things sometimes do that.

1 Like

I rebooted and they’re there now. No I didn’t have anything else on me for them to stack onto. I checked that

To confirm no items are missing?

the blocks are there but still no sign of the gold. I probably used them by mistake making titanium ingots or the game ate them. really this game could use some sort of sort button for inventory by category.