Discussion; is no footfall from friends bad for a village footfall(if this is the case not sure yet)

yeah i couldn find this in the testingrelease note but ithink its to keep out cheaters
i seen a drop in footfall since i friend more than 25 people now
gonna have to limit it to villagers and close friends then as i use the footfall to support the village this means if someone has a village and he lets the vilagers on the beacon that he gets olmost no footfall for doing this
isnt this contrabeneficial for the village

ps: not sure contrabeneficial is a real word lolz
native language is dutch :grin:

1 Like

I feel like friends should not be excluded from footfall,
because it adds the false incentive to unfriend people just to get more coin.
Since this is a social game, that would lead in a wrong direction.

But I’m not sure they are. My impression so far is that only people who have beacons in the same settlement are excluded.

Need confirmation on this.

3 Likes

thanks for your opinion only @james can answer our question now
i looked for info but didn find or understand it because a village should be able to generate some money because they are a village like a guild has a shared bank
but this is for moment not possible and i hate to ask for donation wich i olmost never do

1 Like

we try to test this but failed so hope we get an answer :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will personally say that I do gain footfall from friends but I believe only if they are not part of the building perms

One footfall, per person, per day

3 Likes

excuse me but I dont understand… footfall? what is it?

2 Likes

if people walk on your builds your beacon recieves money check your beacons maybe your rich :grin:

2 Likes

*if your beacon is part of a settlement (10k+ prestige) :wink:

3 Likes

ty for answer ^^

1 Like

oh thanks keep info comming :grin:

1 Like

Friends generate no footfall.

Other players generate footfall once in 24 hours.

3 Likes

I have confirmed this finding.

2 Likes

@Combyte is correct. Friends will generate footfall but only if they are not granted certain permissions.

4 Likes

that seems greedy :stuck_out_tongue: footfall is footfall…if you have foot you generate footfall XD

2 Likes

That seems distinctly not greedy. Footfall should be generated by visitors, not residents.

3 Likes

yep shure , but i mean is “ether” generated so … greedy from dev :slight_smile:

my friends are not residents to plaza so i gues they make footfall correct me if i still miss understanding :smile:

1 Like

if they granted permissions on one beacon does this rule then counts for all my beacons
if you understand what i mean

This doesn’t count for all beacons, i have a few friends in my list who appear to me quite often, and i do have perms to some friends to my Elop Portas home The Annex and i do not have any perms connected to my Redwood Lodge except to the owner of Redwood, my friends have followed me into the area a few times and i still get footfall as long as the beacon doesn’t contain any permissions for that specific player

Simply put, all Beacons have their own set of Permissions.

3 Likes

If they don’t have beacons in Therka Market (same settlement)