DK Mall Legendville owners - please make sure you have plot protection off

Thanks!

Mokona and TheDP87 you guys both have plot protection on

Others too probably

2 Likes

I think mine is off, but will double check today.

1 Like

I wish there was a city-wide or mall-wide setting for this. It’s kinda a pain if some use it and some don’t :unamused:

6 Likes

It’s especially a pain when you’re the mall owner and you want to transfer plots between alts - and you’re in the sky haha.

6 Likes

Yes, I usually have to find some poor soul to transfer the space to, then wait for me to switch & login, then have them give the space to me. I always hope the spaces nearby don’t have reservations or buffers.

I have had other players ask me to watch or help them trade a space - there’s nothing I can do if they lose plots to a reservation or a buffer (besides bug James lol)

1 Like

I’m already surrounded by other stores, so i must not be an offender :grinning:

2 Likes
1 Like

Haven’t checked mine, but I shall.

Also, @BabyCookie where has your shop gone? :sob:

Can we finally make plots and footfall account wide? This “moving between alt” thing was terrible before the plot portection system and it just got worse.

1 Like

If they made plots and footfall account wide, they would have to make cubits account-wide, make their cosmetic purchases account-wide, make feats account-wide, make journal objectives account-wide, etc.

1 Like

I’m moving everything to my Courtyard on Houches 1 Trickyy-chan

1 Like

Ohh I will come visit it again soon :blush: impressive place!

1 Like

Believe it or not it isn’t for this reason - I just need plots on one of my alts for a project, so I want to transfer plots from one alt to another :blush:

I also have split everything up between my main (more plots) and my shop keeper for the shop stands (not enough plots). I would prefer to have everything plotted by my shop keeper.

Why would it force account wide cubits? Every character could increase the account wide plot count by spending their personal cubits.

1 Like

So what happens if you delete a character? Do all the plots disappear even if they were used? Do the cubits earned disappear even if you spent them on something? Does all the coin earned disappear and possibly leave you with a negative coin balance?

In order to prevent players from churning characters for coin, cubits and plots they are kept separate. And I have still heard of players using setups to advance a character to a high level quickly, then transfer the coin to the main using a request basket and delete the character and repeat.