DK Mall Portal Help

Looking to get these portals going to another hub… any suggestions?

Alder, Beckon, Bitula, Ceph

Kada, Phem, Raxxa

Trior

2 Likes

Possible … maybe … Sochi … Are you assisting on the running of the DK portal hub now?

Also, is this the one in the tree, or the one in the mall?

2 Likes

These are the one in the mall main area.

I am currently handling the mall and helping @DKPuncherello out where I can.

1 Like

I also only need help with the listed portals.

I just claimed a plot next to yours that was empty in DK Mall @MadManMoon

Oh! Cool!

I’d taken the ones next to mine on the other side (close to the portal) that were full of ash, so hopefully one day we can make a lovely little door or something. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll stop by and take a look. :slight_smile:

I PMed you about the Beckon Link… I run the capital hub…

1 Like

LOL … for some odd reason I thought I’d plotted right up to the road … I’m a maroon!

Still, it’s cool, you can run a mobile phone repair stall next to my pound land. XD

I really dont care to run anything I already have my concrete shop that I can’t keep up with, but since I admin the mall I just took the unplotted area to stop any griefers did.

3 Likes

It ok you still have a pretty shop for players to get isperation from that is enough

In that case you’re even MORE of a hero.

I will build you a medal on the plot if we can exchange it.

((( but i still like the idea of a mobile phone repair booth :laughing: )))

1 Like

For Trior contact @Shadykatt34 I saw a beautiful hub built at her castle.

I’ll even donate 2 smart stacks of ort!!!

Z

2 Likes

Hehe thanks @DarkQueen! We got the portal over in brandywine now

2 Likes

I am still needing some portals filled in DK Mall. If you have a hub/mall/city and you would like a portal in the main area of DK Mall let me know. Below are portals I need spots for:

Alder
Biitula
Ceph
Kada
Phem
Raxxa

I am open to replacing these with other planets if need be if I cannot fill these.

Please reach out to me … thanks!

Perhaps ask @NickkThatsGood because He has Hubs on each Planet.

I can offer a Biitula Portal spot. The Hub is small but alive. It’s the Ultima Hub on Biitula.

2 Likes

you could reach out to fante = gleam universe regarding alder , or freebrains = prestige worldwide , both still active and big builds being ?former? fireborn members

1 Like

I’d be glad to host the Alder one at Farm School if you’d like. I keep that portal up anyway and it links to Gleam Universe and I’m right next door to Freebrains :slight_smile:

Hello everyone,

The town of Sanctuary has moved from Gellis to a private planet! Now our portal would have to be rebuilt a bit so that we can open it there again.

DK is unfortunately a little absent on Psn :frowning: I was told that someone else could now represent him and help us. is that correct?

Best regards Akuji

2 Likes

I can help just let me know what you need.

I am AzureHunter in game.

1 Like