DK Mall Portal Help

Hey,

I thank you. we need 4 wide and 6 high. Our old portal is still open - we would like to keep that :slight_smile: The name Sanctuary still fits. Jasmin is currently in the DK Mall at the hub :slight_smile:

I’m around :blush: just not really on PSN much, busy with gf and puppy and job hunting. How are you two?

1 Like

We are doing quite well. We are now building on a private planet to avoid arguments. I hope you, your wife and your puppy are fine too! :slight_smile:

@RedLotus My wife has been waiting in front of you for 30 minutes and I’m standing in front of you now. (Change of shift). Are you staying afk today or are you maybe there again? otherwise we’ll do it another time. :slight_smile:

I am AFK currently. I had an emergency to tend to. Ill be online a few hours. Ill message you on here as soon as I am back. My apologies.

1 Like

hey - an emergency and of course the RL always comes first. Otherwise we’ll do it another day. I hope there is nothing wrong with you. All the best.

The portal for @Strykey has been taken care of in case anyone needs some closure :stuck_out_tongue:

I could still use some help populating some planet portals if anyone has a hub let me know I’ll gladly link up with you and get it in place.

Any takers on Alder, Biitula, Ceph, Kada, Phem, or Raxxa portals?

Im pretty sure my friend already has a portal to DK mall from Ceph for a long time now. Unless he has closed it recently. And I have a portal from Phem to DK mall in Ki’Rin Co

Its the main portal for planets in the central area. If he wants a more prominent portal let me know :slight_smile:

I will be creating a new hub soon hopefully and all this will change anyways.

2 Likes

I’m moving a few portals and things around. I’d like to get two 1x3 portal tokens from you or DK, if that’s cool.

1 Like

I can do whatever you need. I am about to destroy all the portals that aren’t active and not in the central portal area soon.

We are also creating a new portal hub so I’ll have to get with you later and discuss that once close to completion.

1 Like

I can be in DK shortly… just let me know when you are ready.

I’ll go there now and wait :+1:

1 Like

That one will need to be 2x2 after all. Dang it.

1 Like

Give me just a few

1 Like

anddd my internet just went out :sweat_smile:
It’s back on