DK portal [Complete]

Hi, I’m Xamxl from the Elephant guild, and I was wondering if I could get a portal in the DK mall to one of my fellow guild member’s shops. I have attached a picture bellow of which portals we would prefer. Thanks in advance! image|439x499

1 Like

@DKPuncherello

2 Likes

Gotta use the right GF to summon @DKPuncherello

6 Likes

6016c298751d3579696e7fd25b81c9de_w200

2 Likes

I’m wondering if it would be possible to get the portal I mentioned above?

Oops. Sure! I’ll put up some tokens in 4-5 hours.

1 Like

Great! Thanks! :grin:

I’m just wondering if you ever put those tokens in? I might just be looking in the wrong place for them.

this took roughly 12 days to get a portal or not even yet…
@DKPuncherello maybe an idea to get someone to help you out bro
because u are hardly in game anymore due to real life priority and we get that
but yeah game continues and you are losing players this way.
but also takes about max 15 min to hop in game and out to sort a token
it should not have taken 12 days+ :slightly_smiling_face:

when you run a mall or community based project, you have responsibilities in a way :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Are you online now ? I may be able to sort it out for you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Always found that when people stop playing or caring that it can go to hell pretty quickly. Having spoken to a few with big hubs etc they did try to get someone to cover but struggled.

Realistically though, if its a game you stop playing then why worry too much, its a game not a job or an obligation.

1 Like

Just got my portal! :partying_face: Thanks @BoundlessBlitz and @DKPuncherello. This thread is done now.

2 Likes

Sorry it took so long, I would have helped sooner but dk only gave me permissions to help him build roads. But I’m sure he won’t mind :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

true that i agree, but at least communicate with your fellow players
action reaction ( won’t reply since its completed) :+1:

1 Like

Closed at the request of the OP.