DKMall and DKTree sovereign and creative portal reservations

I’ll hold off on assigning spots until we learn blinksecs, but you can sign up for a spot here!

So far:
Brown
The planet formerly known as sorissi / HSE
Host
Dianne
Tree people guild
Lunai
Maybe Aenea

I’m especially interested in anyone making a creative world where they’ll be letting anyone have perms, like Paka potentially

I’ll be setting up portals at my tree (EU) and mall (US East)

3 Likes

i will have planets fully accessible to the public (limits+no limits planets) (even creative) if it allows us

1 Like

I plan on having an open creative world, depending on how they do portals I’d like a spot

i plan on having an open creative world after i finish the capital and a few other builds. the planet will be a bit like coruscant so thats why im adding a nature reserve! yay!

1 Like

Yaaaaaaaaaas. BROWN TOWN REPRESENT! :metal:

3 Likes

I think I would like a spot too, but depends on the amount of blinksecs if it’s doable or not.

Also perhaps not right away on my one and only rental world since there would not be much to see just yet (will have portal at Nova Golda to it as well, and at TNT hub).

If they are cheap enough that I can get 2 or more than the extra ones will most certainly be for public gathering of items (gems, lucents, ores, etc.) and would like one for those as well…

How much space do you have?

1 Like

A pretty good amount :blush:

2 Likes

Ok! So who needs portal help? I’ll be online tonight to help and explore.

I have a bunch of creative bridges set up and a bunch of open portals.

I assume creative bridges will require us to be online at the same time to set them up, just like for party world.

Are any player owned creatives up yet?

8 or 9 i think

In case it helps, you can do token exchange with autojoin guild and advanced lock perms ^^

Set me up DK :wink:
HSE sovereign is orbiting Merika.

1 Like

Kk be right there

1 Like

Im at work for another hour and a half. Went home for lunch break just to see where the planet spawned in at :wink:

1 Like

Hi again Mr DK Sir,

have your souvereign portals gained tracktion?

According to
https://boundlexx.app/api/v1/worlds/299/distances/
A 4 conduit portal would be nice to connect to DK EU Tree
Tana VI I think will be too far.

All the best,
Golos

1 Like

Sure, feel free to grab a 2x2 at eresho and I’ll make a sign! There are portal tokens available on shop stands

As my sovereign world is orbiting eresho and it’s not connected to anywhere yet I should probably open a portal to your tree if there’s any open.

1 Like

Yup lots of spots, come by any time!

Is D26/28 still available?

Let me come look