@DKPuncherello

hi . i just bought a portal token on the other side of the tardis , may you please tell me what is your prefered portal setup way ? because if you have house rules about how a portal should be setup , id be glad to comply :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Summons GF @DKPuncherello

3 Likes

Quick use Knights of Round with Quadra Materia before @DKPuncherello attacks…

4 Likes

ohohoo ff7 and ff8 fans i see :slight_smile: Hi my dear friends :smiley:

4 Likes

FF7 hands down best one

3 Likes

lots of nights were spent working on breeding a gold chochobo, 8 was okay

1 Like

yeah and racing with chocobo to get couple rare materias :S XDXD or rushing like mad man in ff9 to get to memoria asap below 12 houea of game time to get excalibur 2 :smiley: or playing cards with ellone in space station with all possible frikking rules in triple triad to get Laguna card :slight_smile: ahh beautiful times :smiley:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

DK should be online in no time because we all live here lol. And don’t mind the horseplay going on :laughing:

2 Likes

what about being able to breed wildstock with different stats and then being able to ride them…

Or get a pet cuttle trunk and use it like a hang glider (like when you grapple one on a t7 planet)

3 Likes

And then put them in pokeballs and sell them.

1 Like

Yeah I’ll be fighting for wildstock rights so hard… all the while forcing hoppers to work in my mines.

3 Likes

In shadow orbs! Sounds cooler woooo :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m down for a crossover promotion. Get on it @Leahlemoncakes!

You can set up the portal any way you’d like! I’ll come by later and remove that shop stand.

1 Like

With absolutely no mention of which GF he would be… disappointed dk

2 Likes

3 Likes

Dk would be a chochobo

1 Like

I didn’t know you could grapple glide from cuttletrunks!!?? :rofl:

I am most definettely gonna have to try this!

Guess I’ve grapple smashed road runners a million times but it never crossed my mind to go grapple gliding from a cuttletrunk! :smiley:

What about floating brews??? Or flight brews??
Light as a feather brew??

Anybody ever mention this before?

2 Likes

I’m definitely a cactuar
I even made one at Gyosha mall
Check it out!

3 Likes

the larger the better, you find this out when a meteor lands on the side of a mountain.

1 Like