@DKPuncherello

hi . i just bought a portal token on the other side of the tardis , may you please tell me what is your prefered portal setup way ? because if you have house rules about how a portal should be setup , id be glad to comply :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Summons GF @DKPuncherello

3 Likes

Quick use Knights of Round with Quadra Materia before @DKPuncherello attacks…

4 Likes

ohohoo ff7 and ff8 fans i see :slight_smile: Hi my dear friends :smiley:

4 Likes

FF7 hands down best one

3 Likes

lots of nights were spent working on breeding a gold chochobo, 8 was okay

1 Like

yeah and racing with chocobo to get couple rare materias :S XDXD or rushing like mad man in ff9 to get to memoria asap below 12 houea of game time to get excalibur 2 :smiley: or playing cards with ellone in space station with all possible frikking rules in triple triad to get Laguna card :slight_smile: ahh beautiful times :smiley:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

DK should be online in no time because we all live here lol. And don’t mind the horseplay going on :laughing:

2 Likes

what about being able to breed wildstock with different stats and then being able to ride them…

Or get a pet cuttle trunk and use it like a hang glider (like when you grapple one on a t7 planet)

3 Likes

And then put them in pokeballs and sell them.

1 Like

Yeah I’ll be fighting for wildstock rights so hard… all the while forcing hoppers to work in my mines.

3 Likes

In shadow orbs! Sounds cooler woooo :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m down for a crossover promotion. Get on it @Leahlemoncakes!

You can set up the portal any way you’d like! I’ll come by later and remove that shop stand.

1 Like

With absolutely no mention of which GF he would be… disappointed dk

2 Likes

3 Likes

Dk would be a chochobo

1 Like

I didn’t know you could grapple glide from cuttletrunks!!?? :rofl:

I am most definettely gonna have to try this!

Guess I’ve grapple smashed road runners a million times but it never crossed my mind to go grapple gliding from a cuttletrunk! :smiley:

What about floating brews??? Or flight brews??
Light as a feather brew??

Anybody ever mention this before?

2 Likes

I’m definitely a cactuar
I even made one at Gyosha mall
Check it out!

6 Likes

the larger the better, you find this out when a meteor lands on the side of a mountain.

1 Like

Guten Abend ich hoffe mir kann hier geholfen werden ich möchte gern ein Shop haben am besten den Shop wenn mann von GTG in die DkMall kommt auf der linken seite die Zerfallen ist.

Liebe grüße Gliiitschi

1 Like