Do beacons stay active after you quit the game

Hi all

Hope everyone is well

I need to know if beacons stay active after you quit the game?.
because I have a shop at naughty mall and if the beacons does stay active I would like to give it back so someone else can’t setup shop.

I would go if you have GC then yes, it will stay on forever even if you quit. If you totally quit and uninstall, I would think then since you deleted it all that would go away and everything would regen.

If you have just deleted your character, I don’t know how that works. Is that seen as quitting? A player can delete their character and start fresh, several have done that.

Hopefully someone can give a better answer, but if you want to totally stop playing for a while, I’d try uninstalling it, that should wipe everything.

1 Like

I’m going to delete everything and stop playing the game.

Sorry to hear that.
any problems game related that stopping you from playing?

1 Like

Could you state why you are quitting? Didn’t think to ask it earlier, but if you don’t mind the asking why?

If you are having problems I am sure that some here can help you out, it can be hard in some ways to learn what to do.

let us know why you are quitting, please and let us see if we can help you with any problems you are having.

1 Like

Farming was a disappointment for me I fill the game is Dictated by the money side off the game .
The selling and buying is a great part off the game but it limits a lot off the other parts off the game.
I understand if you flood the market it crashes.
I built a city size farm and it would probably take just as lone to gather the seed to fill it as it took to build it .
I haven’t the time .

I love the game but for someone who has a family this game is just to hard to play.
It just takes up to much time.
Also my wife is super :rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: made that I spend more time playing the game then I spend with her and my son :grimacing:

1 Like

Maybe just take a few days off to clear the air.
for myself, I’m not really into farming and won’t be in the future but I have plently of others things I like doing in this universe, mostly building… I am a self professed boundless addict though.
Hope this doesn’t come as patronising, it really isn’t meant that way, we just want you to stay or at least don’t delete everything straight away… Have a little boundless holiday.

Edit: family/gametime balance very important. I only have myself and work to consider but still, everything in moderation (says he who spent most of yesterday on exos and down mines :slight_smile: :

1 Like

See that’s the best part about this game and that is all you guys.

2 Likes

Maybe that’s is idea to consider I do have a lot of time on my beacons.

1 Like

Since the beacons are server side uninstalling the game won’t remove them only deleting characters I think will remove them or gc or beacon fuel running out.

1 Like

That makes sense .I will see if anyone what’s to take over my shop .
I don’t want to leave beacons in game.

Thanks guys

What happens to your Building Project ;/
You will be missed.

1 Like

It is still there. I’m going to see if anyone wants it before i un-beacon it .

well he said hes just giving away shop beacon. or am I wrong

1 Like

No I made a decision this morning to call it a day and completely quit.
I was asking about the beacons because I didn’t want to leave the shop one active.

If you delete your character your beacons also will be deleted even if you have gleam club. I deleted an alt early on and my beacon was removed.

However this is permanent so make sure you do want to just take a break. You will lose your levels, skills and coin. It will make it harder if you decide to come back. You can probably talk to the owner of the mall and see if they will hold your space for a while. Or you can easily delete a beacon without having to delete your character.

1 Like

well, I was close to that step too. Dunno why I didnt.

ur giving away some of your stuff too or just let it burn ? i kinda need tons of coruption and some redish gleam -_-

1 Like

I would love to just have a holiday and come back later. But family come first.

I’m loading up my shop with everything I have on a shelf or in storage units and I’m going to hopefully give my shop to some lucky newbie.

Then do that. Return your shop space and store your items someplace else. If you decide to not come back, it will regen when the fuel runs out or your gleam club runs out, but at least you are not loosing your levels skills and anything you have in your characters inventory.

1 Like