Do HUGE trees exist on any level 3 planet?

Like these enormous dark mustard trees on Arie.

Bruh, I’ve been looking, and I can’t say that there are any more mega-trees or mega-fruits.

1 Like

I’m very sad. These trees are GORGEOUS.

1 Like

I know, man. I know. Maybe on another planet later, eh? (Maybe my tree will have babies)

1 Like

Apparently Alcyon has some massive trees. But that’s more for the landscape 'cause that’ll take many a chop.

2 Likes

Trior, is another one with massive trees, but it is placid (lvl 1).

1 Like

Biitula has some areas with massive trees, and it’s T3

I live on Biitula and I don’t think I’ve seen massive trunks like the OP or on Trior. You sure?

1 Like

Seems my memory has failed me; I went back and looked and the trees are tall and numerous, but not nearly as thick as the OP screenshot. Sorry for the false alarm!

1 Like

I have so far only seen wonderful trees like those on Arie and Gellis

1 Like

To OP- No, I don’t believe they exist. I was specifically looking for massive trees on a T3 as well for the sake of efficient bark and sap extraction, but didn’t see any.

1 Like

The best u can do i guess for T3 is going to those arid areas with huge trunks lying on the ground. Easy to cut and enough wood for everyone

2 Likes

The Biitula trees might work decently for that, they’re thick enough for AoE tools and pretty densely packed. Here’s a screenshot from just a little ways outside the Etherean Woods:

1 Like

Eh…they’re okay. I was using an AOE shovel the other day and it was inefficient against the thickness of these trees. Still better than a non AOE tool. But the tall redwoods of the the t1 worlds would’ve made it more efficient.