Do Sovereign block color changing chances roll over?

3 weeks isn’t 30 days though?

Because the timer starts over when you got the option, not when you made the change. Because the first time was 2 weeks 5 days after creation, and you have 3 days left, that’s 3 weeks, 1 day away from 30 days after the last time it unlocked. Hopefully that sentence is parseable.

That math holds up. Paradise came online at 2020-09-22T06:19:00Z. + 19 days from that point is 2020-10-11T06:19:00Z. Today minus that time is ~7 days. 30 - 7 = 23, or 3 weeks, 1 day and some change on hours.

2 Likes

I guess they need to add verbiage that the 1st color change is 2 weeks after initial purchase.

1 Like

It would be a lot easier if everyone’s world just reset at the same time. Make it the 15th at midnight UTC every month.

4 Likes

I just know that I’ve changed the colors twice now in less than 30 days on a planet and it still has a few days left till it expires. It hasn’t even been alive for 30 days yet lol

According to this model; your first change is available on creation, your second change becomes available 19 days after creation, the third change becomes 49 days after creation, and so on.

If you count initial color set as changing the color, then that could make sense for any world at least 19 days old.

Seems like my 2nd color change shouldn’t have been avail until Oct 22nd. So I dunno.

Correct. It was very difficult to articulate, since it’s a weird system.

If I had to write it as a rule in one sentence, it would be:

On the 19th day after creation, and every 30 days thereafter, if your color choice is unavailable, it will become available.

1 Like