Do you have plans to add perks for Explorers Fists?

I’m just curious as I’m not sure yet how it scales compared to the bow but it feels strong without.
Also are you adding different forged versions like gold gems ect?

Gold fist is a reward for Deluxe Edition. And I sure gem fists will be never exist.

Well, fists must use grappling hook skill, doesn’t it?

Awww whhhhatt… I would have paid to win upgrade If I knew that 0-0

You still can.

HOW? I must know, these things are so much better than the slingbow. I actually enjoy killing now.

Please be aware that purchasing the Deluxe Edition on PC currently has issues where some players do not receive the features. This will be fixed in the next update.

5 Likes

Will the fix also include early access backers’ missing benefits? (For example, no Gold Fist recipe.)

Gold Fist recipe isn’t early backers’ reward.

I thought Wayfarer should expect to see it? Perhaps I’ve misunderstood earlier posts on it.

Wayfarers’ exclusive tool is Founders’ Totem.
Gold Fist is a reward for Digital Deluxe Edition.

Ohhhhh that would explain why I didn’t see it then.

So I have bought it on Steam, bought an upgrade, bought Gleam Club and bought cubits and I can’t get the gold fist? Bah! I want to be Han from Enter the Dragon!

Not that I’d spend another ~£20 on yet another package just to get a fist recipe. Is there then any option for non-deluxe base game backers who spent more than the value of the deluxe package on their tier to get it?!

Edit: also it sticks in the craw a bit that the perk we get is further into the game before you can afford it craft it. I’ll stop moaning now.

Tell with James, but I sure it isn’t.

@james - any chance sufficient tier EA backers can, for example, get the recipe via the Exchange? (For cubits?)

Considering they’re tradeable, as far as I know, those wanting the gold fists might just wait until the market is flooded with them as soon as people with the deluxe edition can actually craft the thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

At least I’ve been selling iron fists like hot cakes. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is there anyway you could just tell me anything about upgrading to deluxe on ps4 after already having base game. Would really appreciate not being ignored

James actually said that the wayfarers is comparable to the digital deluxe. Correct me if i am wrong.

Yes, it is.

we need to add a glove where you can add each gem to it for a infinity power glove!

Does it will crash servers by single button?