Dodge Bomb Tournament: Ovis and Pyrr Steal the show!

Need two more teams. Matches were picked randomly with Google number picker.

3rd Place will receive 1 460 rank lucent bow. Forged and donated by @Coolpants

1 bow each member of the team. Oh and they are 6 shooters.

1 Like

could you please post the rules here just in case ?

1 Like

Dodge Bomb Rules:

No Grapples
No Regens
Winner is decided in best 2 out of 3 rounds.
Teams will switch sides after the 1st round.
No crossing the center line unless it is round 3.
If round 3 is needed teams are allowed to travel around any side of arena.
Round 1 and 2 are dodge ball style. You can not leave your side of arena.

Do not hang out on the center line as it is a solid structure. If you happen to land on it, drop off back into your side asap.

Bomb builds and food and brew are welcome.

Only have the arena offered bomb in 1 hand. No dual bombs.

-example: I’m stuck on a little island, only way to get to another is to briefly step on the center line - can I do that ? suggestion : make the center line out of bevelled ice
-what about hiding in the water ? suggestion: player can win only if standing in air on a solid block, if you are in the water and the last one alive but can’t get out of the water, the player who died before you is the winner

1 Like

Nope you can not use the center line to get to safety. I would suggest jump skills for everyone. You can usually get to another island.

That chunk of water will be removed each round. Only lava is time around!

1 Like

There’s usually chunks of floor left you can hop down to to get around. Jumping skills help a lot.

and no bomb augments, right ?

1 Like

No augements.

All bombs we will be handing out have Damage 5, Aoe 5 on them. Perfect strength for the planet and arena.

1 Like

Haha sure I’ll pay for an advertisement sign next to the arena. How much for an ad? I like the roleplay aspect :slight_smile:
@Orrian

2 Likes

Got a sign here. I can add more

Let’s go round two! :slight_smile: thanks for hosting @Orrian any changes to arena?

1 Like

Nope should be the same as last time.

Portal at Hive is open if anyone would like to go practice or check it out.

1 Like

I have a team.
RacingQueen and Undead
Team Name: Body Snatchers

4 Likes

No idea what the cost it. Whatever you feel sir. The inside arena signs changed direction of the bombs so cant do that.

I may not be able to make it, but I drop the goodies and let you distribute them. (Hammers and bows)

1 Like

Event starting in about 3 hours. We still need 1 team.

Streamers are welcome to come hang out. After the tournament Legend will be sponsoring a community Free for all with prize. 50k coins.

2 Likes

Ill stop by in a bit. How long do the games last?

1 Like

Who won :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like