Dodge bombs event at EZPZ Arena, July 30th, 2pm Est

Add munkeydaemon to back up list. Idk what my schedule will look like till the day of

1 Like

Less than a week left! Please spread this around as much as you can. Let’s try to aim for 8 teams!

1 Like

Its thursday! If you would like to have me as your dodge bomb partner, say so now!

1 Like

Son, I mean DJ, remind me the day this starts so I can come watch! I’m old and forgetful.

1 Like

I won’t be able to make the party now so @BabyCookie will need a new partner.

1 Like

(Q.Q)

Me Sad

1 Like

Sorry babycookie I was looking forward to it as well. But something has came up to pull me away for a few days

1 Like

@BabyCookie @shortyd856 would you two like to be a team?

(Munkey said he would be strictly backup, and I’m waiting for approval from someone else)

Boop Lorelie-chan on the Nose

1 Like

I’ll take that as a yes

Sorry for my late response but of course I will be @BabyCookie partner!!! If cookie will be my partner? :slight_smile: :grin:

2 Likes

Portal is now in the EZPZ hub! see everyone at 2pm est! and happy bombing!

Excited for today!!! Anyone else excited?

1 Like

of course i am! I will be showing up an hour early if anyone wants some practice before the fun begins!

I Needed to AFK Somewere so I just sat on the sign boop

1 Like

I got held back at work :confused: How was it?

I teleported 8x to each side up and down on the area died from unknown cause booted with error and still can’t log back into game

Guess that happens when I don’t group hunt I don’t see my internet diminish

I’m Sad Now no worries bout me I’m go plant grass second it let me log in @DJDancecraft

1 Like

Free for all wins!
DJDancecraft (x5)
Pyrr (x3)
Starharvester (x1)

1 Like

For all who didnt participate, we instead decided to do a Free-For-All arena tour! it was fun!

1 Like

Here is the video! I edited it so you know whats going on, and you only have to see the good stuff! enjoy!

3 Likes