Does anyone know how to get in touch with square enix about boundless game specifically?

Looking for square enix support for the boundless game if anyone knows

We don’t really have to “get in touch” with Square Enix. @philelliott works there.
Now if you hope to be the hero who can solve anything about the game’s situation, I’ll be honest and realist with you : your chances are close to 0.

Best of luck.
PS : I feel like I should apologise to Phil about this. Sorry Phil.

2 Likes

Email. There’s a thing called Google which allows you input search terms and hopefully brings up relevant results.

1 Like

stop trolling , keep your two cents to yourself , i dont need people mixing insults with supposed help . that’s not how real help . do not troll and dont talk to me anymore , not interested in attitudes from trolls

please elaborate without the sarcasm , or else your attitude is not appreciated . no trolling

If anyone speaks to Square Enix I would hope it would be someone that has a level head and has the community and its best interests in mind.

@majorvex

5 Likes

no trolling , dont respond to my posts anymore . i’m not interested in people with attitudes

azurehunter i told you not to talk to me anymore . do not respond to my posts anymore leave me alone / no trolling

Square Enix provides marketing, consultation, expertise, & publishing services to game developers & game studios.

Everything else = James/Boundless. This includes the IP, assets, game mechanics, updates, player issues that arise, customer service, and so on.

3 Likes

Oh come on Majorvex, don’t troll the poor guy! That’s not nice of you!

6 Likes

everyone has a boss , that’s not the information i’m looking for

James is the boss.

3 Likes

I told you to back off and stop trolling . please leave my posts , i didn;t care for your attitude the first time , and i dont care for it now

Even he has to answer to someone .

You can reach the CEO of Square Enix at this number : +1 (605) 313-4000
Good luck!

3 Likes

Some of the Boundless community actually has contact with Square Enix weekly. Maybe he or she will speak up and give you their information.

ok azurehunter this is 3 times , I have asked you to stop talking to me , that includes responding to my posts .

Yeah well, you reap what you sow, with your in-game behavior.
Plus, both Majorvex, Cagian and I gave you actual answers. I even told you the name of a user who does legitimately work at Square Enix. Now if you were a decent person, that would’ve been the end of it, but you had to spat on every single person who replied to you.

2 Likes

thats 3 times i asked you to stop trolling , i already told you to stop talking to me / trolling / responding to my posts . you should have done it the First time instead of trolling first . you burnt your bridge with me . i dont deal with people who think giving attitudes first and sarcastic insulting remarks as help at all .

Again : you reap what you sow. :wink:

2 Likes