Does anyone think the +def on slingbows are worth it?

Hi, new here and even after 2 weeks of playing I am still a scrub… i have yet to go beyond iron in terms of progression LOL

So I finally got a centraforge and made a titanium slingbow with
2000+ durability (i think its at 2400-2600~ total durability cant remember)
+100 defense boon
aggro quirk
+random boon/quirks

And now I got a bunch of questions that probably should have been answered before making it.

I made it meant to be an offhand for tanks, is there a market for it?(no loot magnet on it though :frowning: )
Anyone willing to buy it off me?
If so for how much? (estimate or minimum would be great to know)

do buffs and slingbow armor get multiplied by protection epic?
sooo it makes +300? for a base total of 750 with skills? then food buffs also?
how high does damage go up in this game ? will 300 more def do anything on high tier stuff?

That defense buff is great for tanks and the added durability is a good compliment to it because every time you take a hit from a creature you’ll lose durability just like you would if you used the bow. For this reason, I prefer to put them on golden fists but as long as it’s offhand you should get good use out of it : ) I don’t know a price for that one but fists with max armor, magnet, and some dura go for 5-7k or so, last I saw some.
As far as I know, the defense rating from that boon is increased on top of your skills, food, brews, other buffs but I’m not sure if protection epic multiplies all or just skills
Edit: and welcome to the forums :wave:

Wait, why gold fists? is it higher durability/price?

I cant get the loot magnet on it due to lack of ingredients… I think i need solvents for that to work.

Thanks for the welcome and chiming in.

1 Like

Hey! welcome

you should check this if you are learning to forge things!

OH MAN
I was trying to make a lootstick with slingbow and just saw you can’t even get it…

can you get a bleeding edge quirk on chisel? i cant seem to get it.

Also i just forged the stupidest combination ever.
Bleeding edge with hard as nails buff = you drain the durability every tick of bleeding edge…

1 Like

I like it on a lot fist. Not on my bow. :blush:

3 Likes

I often use an off hand fist with autoloot and hard as snail boon for hunting

2 Likes