Does anyone use heavyweight projectile?

Does anyone actually use heavyweight projectile?
I tried a slingbow with the level 1, -10 velocity and it won’t even hit a cuttle just a few meters over my head even with added long range.
It doesn’t seem to be able to shoot “up”.
It’s like the projectile rolls down the bow and drops out.

1 Like

no…minimum text limit.

1 Like

Can you grapple it to you and shoot it in the face? I’ve seen players do that with the shotgun effect.

1 Like

Tried it once and wasnt a fan… felt like i was throwing wet tissues left handed.

6 Likes

I use it all the time with dmg and extra shots with a lightness augment

1 Like

I used to do a “melee” build with heavy projectile + dmg boon + the multiple shot. Pair that with dmg augment and it is crazy dps vs anything at the ground. Not good vs cuttletrunks thought unless you catch them near ground.

2 Likes

lol don’t, its a waste.

I already do and enjoy it maybe you have more game time but don’t let that go to your head…

You get that?

yeah i put those dmg’s and shotgun on my gold bows; with crit risotto and charging it’s an almost certain 1shot for any land dwelling mob! mind you I have a backup emerald in my other hand because it is quite impossibly to touch cuttles - but verry nice dmg rolls.

Now trying to get carpe noctem / diem on one too

1 Like

On top of saying I talk to much apparently hes headed to my house to kick my butt I’m shaking in my boots

1 Like

Just report him, that kind of behavior will probably see him take a break from boundless.

2 Likes

Flag the post? Or is there another way to report

if he sent you a message threatening violence, screenshot it and send it to @james or a dev.

1 Like

hmm you talking about me? lol

If you think it applies to you, then perhaps it would do you well to read the code of conduct. If not, don’t worry about it.

Also, +1 to using multi projectile slingbows with heavy weight projectiles for 1 shooting high tier wildstock.

4 Likes

My God its gloriously hideous.

So is the wildstock.

4 Likes

Thank you Havok Senpai, Its my own oortriginal meme.

1 Like

We must curate more boundless memes. For the good of all citizens.

20181217_000927

1 Like

Oh you wanted to break that one block!? It would be a shame if… You used the wrong hammer and destroyed half the known universe…

Needs Picture to match caption.

2 Likes