Does not load the world or the portals

I hope it is solved soon, since the last update, the game does not load more than 5 meters from the character, does not open any portal and if you walk on the ground without loading, it expels you from the game, unfortunately, so there is no one who can play in conditions, I hope they solve it quickly, not only happens to me, my friends also suffer, we can not leave our settlement, we have been since the last update, thanks for your attention, greetings.

Lamblis portals say game server offline.I cannot go home because in the sanctuary both portals say wild then underneath says game server offline.Lamblis dosent load at all.How am i supposed to play game?I had to pay 500 coin to get to arie just to get into a boundless world.I got to eresho planetary hub but lamblis was offline from there to.I reported this in eresho in game settings because in sanctuary everything was offline so it wouldnt let me report this.All my beacons in lamblis wont open to get in lamblis .Im logging out and waiting for your team to hopfully fix today.Ill play no mans sky while im waiting.My alt character cannot get to lamblis too.Hope you fix this today.Yestrrday it was working.Defihetly unplayable for me.I need to build and make weapons.Have great day.

That explains my support post. I will update the information.

1 Like

Yeah it’s most likely not getting fixed on a Sunday.