[DONE] WTB Forged Grapple (longest range and reel in speed)

Can anybody recomand a store where to buy it? Or maybe somebody has one to sell?

I could forge them, tho I’ll have to say, reel speed is a waste, grapples have reel speed physically capped at 40m/s. Slightly higher for hookshots, but still capped nonetheless. 40m/s reel speed is base stat for emerald grapples, so those have max reel speed without the boon.

Does the reel speed not also account for acceleration to that 40m/s too though?

I am good with no reel speed as long as it is the max. I am not sure what booms I would need on them, other than reel seed. What about distance? Is there a cap on that?

I see that rift starts at 40m, can it go any more than that?

not sure about acceleration, tho there’s almost no difference if there is, didn’t notice any difference when i tried reeling to the ceiling and back down with both reel speed and non reel speed forged grapples

1 Like

I usually do range, projectile speed and durability, but distance prob is the one you’ll feel the difference when using the most.

Lucent grapples are personal preference. If you want the extra 10m range in exchange for much higher price and energy usage, then it’s for you. If not, gem grapples are usually more than enough.

1 Like

Range, speed, durability is my winning combo too. Though I really cant live without hookshot haha

2 Likes

yah, I don’t mind the extra price (especially because I have some extra dura on it). I found some good ones at fantasy tree just now (not the best), but if you are up for forging some close to the stats I need (better than the one in the image) I would love 3 :slight_smile:

And I agree that reel speed 65 vs 90 is not noticeable. But I would love a lot more range on them, and I guess proj speed. If the 3rd boom is dura it would be perfect, but it not necessary.

I should have some max range emerald grapples, I do set aside ones that come out as max range for reserve stock/personal use for hunting.

Do you want just 3? or 3 stacks?

This prob would be my best if you don’t mind the slight energy defect.

Or this one if you don’t want the defect, slightly less dura.

Or if you want more dura over projectile speed, here’s a max range, max dura one.

I’ll sell any of those for 5k coins each :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll take them :slight_smile:

Where can we meet?

I’m at brown town on Finata. Easiest portal you can find will prob be at TNT Megahub, at the hub portals section on the ground floor. Just shout when you’re here, I’ll be right there :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.