[COMPLETE] Downtime tomorrow from 1000 BST (0900 UTC)

Hello everyone,

We’re going to be briefly offline tomorrow morning from 1000 BST as we roll out another update to Boundless!

The full patch notes are here;

Hope you’re all looking forward to the new blocks and storage items!

Cheers

33 Likes

8 Likes

Come get hyped. Hope i fixed it for you now. @DKPuncherello

1 Like

\o/

So happy! Woooooo

runs around in circles… in the game

:smiley:

4 Likes

Awesome cant wait! Thank you for the continued updates. Just got my PC fixed was away for one month and must say I missed the game. Its nice to be back in the boundless universe

9 Likes

Welcome back kristjan! Just in time!

1 Like

Which was a bad idea when redoing your combustion farm…

4 Likes

Its ok… Still… Run around Aenea… Do it :japanese_goblin:

2 Likes

Yay!! :grin: So happy!! Thank you all so much, the new blocks and storage all look so incredible! I will be quite a happy camper (and a busy one too :wink: )!

IMG_0229

Welp, there goes my plans for tidying up tomorrow! :joy:

11 Likes

Me running around like an idiot trough the entire house with my hands up and shouting whoop whoop :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada::tada: ^^

4 Likes

I want to do that too, but everyone in the building will think I’ve lost it… then I might have more time to play than planned though, I suppose… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Oortmas has arrived early! :smile:

oortmas

9 Likes

If Oortmas has arrived early, then I suppose that’ll make it the Nightmare after Oortmas in a few days, hehe… :jack_o_lantern::christmas_tree::spider:

Edit: sorry @bucfanpaka :rofl:

12 Likes

^ Paka circa 1973 :joy:

4 Likes

Ohhhh, you’ve had it now… :rage: I’m not going to derail this thread since it should be a place of praise, gratitude, and celebration… but just wait… :rofl:

Edit: @anon69675157 That… is really pretty impressive! Horrifying… but impressive. :open_mouth::+1: Everybody is really outdoing themselves here lately… the devs on their work for us, the fans on a lot of content like builds and videos and all, and pretty much everybody on trying to torture me with spiders. :spider: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

I was going to say i can’t wait…but unfortunately I’ll be at work then so I will have to wait :sob::sob:

3 Likes

Yes die already. Character only that is😎

All lava has been safely removed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ooooo perfect. Just as I’ve started a new build and crafted a few hundred SEBA. :grin:

And we’re back! thanks folks, enjoy!

4 Likes